“Great food!”

Cyn Shea's Cafe
Ranked #169 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Cyn Shea's Cafe and Catering, a restaurant located in downtown Huntsville, AL. Cyn Shea's is known for its amazing baked goods (all made in house daily), delicious sandwiches, and original salads. All menu items are prepared after you order, with only the finest ingredients, to create the perfect culinary experience for every customer. At Cyn Shea's Café you will begin "Creating Your Perfect Meal" by choosing from our Shea's Signature Favorites OR Designing Your Own Favorite. First: Choose Soup, Salad, or Sandwich Second: Assemble from a variety of Breads, Proteins, Toppings, & Dressings Third: Add a Side & Beverage. Fourth: Save room for Dessert & Coffee! Need plans for Saturday morning? Why not join us for our Jazz Brunch! Brunch is served each Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., with live Jazz musicians playing from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. RESTAURANT SPACE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE EVENTS Monday - Saturday Evenings up to 150 Guests offering amenities like- 106" Projection Screen Fully Equipped Stage & Microphone Free Wi-Fi Fireplaces & Lounge Area Garden Patio Seating Homemade Ice Cream & Specialty Espresso Available PLEASE SPEAK WITH OUR CATERING PLANNER & LET OUR EVENT TEAM HELP CREATE YOUR PERFECT NIGHT!
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I loved the food at Shea's Express and had them to cater my wedding. the food was good but the service for the wedding was very disappointing and several of my guests were offended. I was heart broken. However, I still love to eat at the express when we are in downtown Huntsville.

1  Thank WJB12311
There are newer reviews for Cyn Shea's Cafe

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love the fish tacos at Shea's....so, so good. May be my favorite fish tacos of all that I have had. Nice lunch spot.

1  Thank alabamacoles
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This restaurant has the freshest, tastiest, homemade sandwiches, soups, salads, quiches and desserts. They also serve breakfast with homemade breads, rolls, and omelettes "to die for".

Wonderful surroundings and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank bert3580
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is a great, family owned and run business. The food is great, and broad in the types of food they serve. The breakfast is best (to me).

1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed February 23, 2012

A favorite for young and old.  Interesting, plentiful salads and their maple salad dressing is delicious.  I could eat their yeast homemade rolls all day long. Quiches, soups, sandwiches are creative and the service with the help yourself line is quick and results oriented.

2  Thank Rosie657