“Great staff, comfortable rooms, great location”

Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We originally planned to stay just one night, but returned there (instead of traveling further as planned) since it was so comfortable and convenient. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet. Patrick at the front desk was very helpful. He remembered our names as soon as we walked in the second night. Very personable!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My stay at sleep inn and suits Huntsville was a good stay nice clean rooms nice friendly staff great city we love Huntsville especially downtown. This hotel was great nothing flashy but its better than most. We will probably be back.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Friendliest hotel staff you will ever find. Mike checked us in and we were impressed with his hospitality and warmth. Room was clean and comfortable. There was a bit of moldy odor in the room and the refrigerator was turned off and open when we arrived. Breakfast was barely ok, but area was clean. I went down to breakfast at 8:40 and the empty real scrambled eggs were being replaced with microwaved "scrambled egg rounds" because "it was almost time to close" (which would have been at 9:00). The kitchen staff person was very sweet about it though. It's ok because we didn't stay here for their breakfast, anyway.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice in one week. I first came July 21st with 7 kids ages 10 to 18 (I was dropping them off at Space Camp the next day). Our rooms were quiet, clean and very nice. Patrick was there both evenings I checked in and was very helpful and even remembered who I was when I returned on the 26th. I enjoyed this last night of "peace and quiet" before picking them all up the next day. I would recommend this hotel highly.

The last morning I reported to the person at the front desk that the treadmill in the exercise room was not working properly and suggested they put a sign on it. I later talked to someone staying for several weeks and he said he had reported it weeks before but nothing had been done. Hopefully they haven taken care of it by now.

Thanks Patrick - you're great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very lovely hotel love staying there and I will be return again very friendly staff highly recommend. I would let anyone that I know if you are visiting Huntsville and need to stay at a hotel they would love the Sleep Inn & Suites there.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had one of my best experiences staying at this hotel. The location was great; the beds were super comfortable and the place was very quiet. The front desk manager, Patrick, was soo friendly and helpful.

If I come to Huntsville for training again, I will definitely stay here!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have been staying at the Sleep Inn in Huntsville for about 3 months off and on (I am a traveling bussinessman). They have been very accomidating and are always clean. Their staff is probably the most hospitable I have every seen (and I do a LOT of traveling around the Tennessee Valley). The environment is very inviting and the rooms are spacious. This is a definitely the place to stay in Huntsville.

Room Tip: The suites are not that more expensive and they are very roomy and have walk in showers.