“excellent lunch buffet”

Sitar Indian Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 14, 2013

awesome indian food , we go every week for lunch buffet and sometimes for dinner too . awesome service n awesome indian Chai - tea wih unlimited refills for 2 $ .. food will bring smile on ur face.. love it and very very affordable for 8 $ unlimited food ..

1  Thank funfoody u

Reviewed December 29, 2012

passing through area and stopped for Indian lunch buffet, my luck as it was very good, well seasoned, good value, always enjoy chicken dishes including butter chicken and veg offerings, basmati rice, and Indian food in general, this is a good one. Enjoy 11/8/2012

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I know that the Sitar is a great favorite for the lunch crowd (buffet); however we went for dinner and had a very nice experience. Our dinner was quiet and unhurried - a great way to end the day.

The service was excellent and the staff very polite and helpfull. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. We will return.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our first visit to Sitar and will return. I ordered a Chefs Special with lamb and a spinach sauce and my wife ordered a lamb dish also, both were delicious. Good portions,good service,nice seating and clean.

1  Thank Derek J
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Always good food at a good price. The buffet allows you to try lots of different dishes.