“Underwhelmed with food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Service was first class but food was just so so. Unfortunately chef is heavy handed a bit with the salt. The fried green tomatoes were disappointing a bit soggy and no flavor. The salads were great can’t complain there. We were there for lunch my first trip I was expecting more

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I was very happy with the food I had here. We had lunch and were a little after the rush. The service and food were outstaning.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My first but not last time to dine at Cotton Row. The service was superb, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the food was amazing! It’s by far the best restaurant in town and one of the best fine dining restaurants I have ever visited. I had a hard time deciding on an entree and our waiter suggested for us to order one to share as a first course. In all, we had the roasted romaine, scallops, salmon, and filet and it all was perfectly seasoned and cooked. I cannot wait to return for another fantastic dining experience!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

We had Easter brunch here and it was memorable, a menu with choices for the three courses (but with no prices!). Everything, from the English lea soup to the lemon chiffon cake, was perfection. Gracious service and such a pleasure to sit outside on a fine morning. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Last night we thoroughly enjoyed the best meal we’ve had in Huntsville, Alabama for quite a long time. The wait staff was pleasantly professional in a way we’ve not observed in this area so that was a welcome surprise. Thankfully, we were seated in one of their only private tables for 2. (Note: Table for 2 behind us had a bright light shining right in the eyes of a guest, need to correct.) Wine selection was slightly above average. We both started with the seafood chowder special, which was tomato based, & each chunky spoonful delightfully contained a lot of seafood with a hint of bacon. Next we shared a roasted beet citrus salad!!! It will suffice to say, we will be back for this wonderful gem! For our entree’s, we both chose the halibut special. While the halibut was supported by a perfectly delicate sauce & couscous, the fish was a bit over cooked. This is why the 4-stars. We topped off the meal with their beautifully presented dark chocolate nut crunch cake & carmel sauce ice cream, good but not memorable. If I could rate the meal in more detail, I’d give 4.75 stars plus, we will add them to our regular rotation for dining out! Really looking fwd to returning soon!