“Great but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cotton Row

Cotton Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
“Great but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a girlfriends weekend and wanted to eat away from the chain restaurants. Found Cotton Row on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. Great atmosphere - we didn't have a reservation, so we were seated upstairs. VERY nice! The food was delicious, the service was outstanding, and although pricey ( my meal alone was $60 for app and entree, water to drink), I would go back on a special occasion.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Most Sophisticated Kitchen in Huntsville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Hosted a dinner for a business group in the 'Board Room' upstairs. Have enjoyed the restaurant on other occasions, so was familar with the menu and atmosphere. Excellent food. Staff was efficient, but waiter was busy elsewhere when it was time to pay and leave. The wait was noticeable and awkward for my party of eleven. A minor inconvenience, but at he should have been more attentive. Very pricey menu, ...and a surcharge was added for the private room. All was very elegant, but the per person price point was over the top. Likely a special occasion or special business dinner venue for most people.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Michael S
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great meats, poor service, stale bread, warm beer.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

The salmon, and beef filet we very good. The service was very slow. Now what we would expect at these prices. They were very nice, but warm beer and stale bread does not cut it at this level. We noticed that other tables were as unhappy as us. They were packed, but that is no excuse for mistakes at this level. We will not go back.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Giuseppes1933
Redwood City, CA
“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a business dinner here in the downstairs wine cellar. A wonderfully historic private area that was just perfect for our party.

The food was unbelievable. The selection of appetizers and starters was amazing. The fried green tomatoes were cooked to perfection with a great tangy "secret sauce." The quail which I elected to have as a main was perfect. I was torn between that and the duck special. All the dishes were perfectly prepared with fresh local ingredients and the service was outstanding.

The prices were very reasonable compared to what I would pay for this type of a meal in San Francisco. I would definitely say that this is a must visit in Huntsville.

• Visited October 2013
New City, NY
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Whenever I travel to the Hunstville area, I like to find nice upscale style restaurants for dinner, as I'm usually eating BBQ for lunch. Cotton Row is right up there with NY quality, but I have to say that the last time I was there, the service was really substandard. The waiter was a goofball, and brought our appetizers before bringing the wine. When he brought the bottle, he realized we had no glasses. By the time the glasses came, our appetizer was done. Requested medium-rare filet...came out well done (actually burnt on one side). Had to wait for it to be recooked and my guest's dinner was finished by that time. Overall, food is tastey but service needs to be better. I will try only one more time.

Visited August 2013