“Great Service and Good Food”
Review of Cotton Row

Cotton Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very comfortable Southern genteel atmosphere. The wine list was extensive and the prices reasonable. The menu offered something for all tastes and likes. I had the quail appetizer and the John Dory for my entree. The quail was very good but the fish was slightly overcooked. They were both beautifully plated and with wonderful accompaniments. Our waiter picked out a perfect Zinfandel which paired well with our dinner. I look forward to dinner here again or at one of the other sister establishments.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This restaurant is pretending to be a high-end New York style gourmet location. I saw nothing there that would compel me to return.

2  Thank ah64ip
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Cotton Row takes it place at the top of Huntsville's offerings of fine dining. Though you will need to bring a thick wallet, tou will have excellent service and superb dining.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Cotton Row for a drink and ended up staying for dinner and had one of the best dinners ever! The bartender had some really great drinks that he had made up special for New Years and they were incredible. I hope they will keep some of them on the Bar Menu. The Peppermint Mojito was really good and my wife loved her Cosmo.

For dinner, i started with the fried oysters, which were very good and I had the lamb shank which was outstanding. My wife had the tuna that was perfectly prepared and one of the best pieces of tuna we have had.

It was a great New Year's and great service!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I decided to try Cotton Row since we have really enjoyed the other James Boyce Restaurants in Huntsville. To be honest, this is a very nice restaurant with an upscale menu and great service. Our bill (before tip) came to $144.00. This was not a surprise, but like most upscale restaurants 75% of this bill is presentation. If you want to be pampered and enjoy upscale prepared food, this is the place to go. On the other hand, if you want a great meal with excellent service go to James Steak House or the Commerce Kitchen. Never been a bit disappointed in either and can easily save $50-$75 per couple by choosing them instead.

2  Thank Mike S