“Excellent restaurant,good food,fast service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent restaurant,good food,fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have eaten here several times and always impressed with quality of food since it is " express" service. Many soups that have that gourmet yet home cooked flavor. The Splenda sweet tea is really tasty.

I had the "cup" (really a good sized bowl) of Tomato Basil soup and 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich which was generous size on the most scrumptious bread.

The price was $10.25 which included large glass of tea (I assumed it was unlimited,since it was self service beverage bar) and taxes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars

Madison, Alabama
“Very Good Selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Geat salads and sandwiches. I recommend either the Royale or the Grilled Cheese if wanting a sandwich. Soups that I like include tomato basille.

Visited April 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent Toasted Club Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday evening, after church. It was not crowded. (She says it gets noisy in there when the place is busy.) We ordered a combo to share. She took the half Simply Salad, and I took the half Club Sandwich. The sandwich was served hot, and was better than I expected. Other than it being toasty hot, I think it was the Newk's original honey mustard that made it special. The light music was a brass jazz band. It was OK, and not loud. The order taker did not ask us "20 questions," as Subway seems to do. We selected our meal from a menu on the wall, and ordered at the counter. They brought our food to our booth in a couple of minutes. My wife says to for me to point out that kids can now eat free here on weekends.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Steve M
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I ate there over lunch while in HSV on business and the food was very good. The place was crowded so that tells me it is very popular!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank NancyJamesM
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Went here on a whim, the name of the restaurant was too cute. Had a great meal for a great price. I had the margarhita pizza, salad and a delicious slice of homemade strawberry cake.

Visited August 2012