“Great food, good atmosphere”
Review of Rosie's Cantina

Rosie's Cantina
Ranked #11 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falkville
“Great food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I ate lunch here while waiting for my car to get serviced. The atmosphere of this restaurant gives you that real cantina feeling. Great decor and very good service. The food was excellent and was big portions, even for lunch. My waitress was very pleasant and always on time with refills.

• Visited November 2013

Millbrook, Alabama
“DO NOT MISS Rosies!!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat when I'm in Huntsville!!! The atmosphere is awesome, very festive! The staff is friendly and always has a great recommendation. Last time I had the BBQ nachos, AMAZING!!! I also had a drink with frozen margarita topped with sangria, I forgot what it's called but it's Rosies Sangria something. My daughter LOVES to cheese dip. They have delicious fresh salads, which are big enough to share. If you've never been and are thinking about it GO!

• Visited October 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Groundhog Day”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've been to Huntsville twice for business and feel like I keep going back to the same restaurant. The first time it was Rosie's Cantina. The second time it was Phil Sandoval's. It looks EXACTLY the same. These places were built to hold about 150 people. The decor is very commercial and the menu is average. I ordered the pork tacos that came swimming in sauce and refried beans. Not very tasty, but it was fun to try the atomic pepper sauce that's on the table. The service was pretty good the second time, but there was a bunch of us in suits and not too many others, so that may have had something to do with it. I can't recall any special music or entertainment, so other than the company you are with, it's not that special. I'm afraid of my next trip down there. There's also a Rosie's Mexican Cantina, which I'm guessing is also the same layout.

• Visited September 2013
“Great Everything!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a girls weekend and wanted to eat away from the national chain restaurants. Was referred to Rosie's by the spa. It was wonderful! Great price, service, food! Will definitely go again.

1 Thank ForeverYoung1988
Indiana
“Great food and super fast service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My son had heard good comments about Rosie's, so three of us went to get a great Mexican meal. The food was excellent. The tacos al carbon and the enchiladas were a big hit with the family. The waitress was very polite and the service was amazingly fast.

The margarita wasn't as good as I would have expected, but then I've sampled some very good margaritas over the years.

They have lots of seating - a great place for couples and families. This is a great place for single diners also because they have a bar where you can order, eat and watch tv.

I highly recommend Rosie's for the food. The quality of food is something that I would expect at one of the better Mexican restaurants in Austin!

• Visited November 2013