“Great Service & Food”
Review of Rosie's Cantina

Rosie's Cantina
Ranked #16 of 625 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Even though there was a large crowd we only waited 30 minutes. The server was excellent and the food was prepared as requested.
Excellent food!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

A friend had recommended I try Rosie's when in the area. I am not a huge fan of Mexican, but this was excellent. The steak fajitas are the best I have eaten-even in New Mexico and Arizona.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Rosie's Cantina has excellent Mexican food. They always use fresh ingredients and service is always great.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Rosie's is by far the best Mexican Restaurant in Huntsville! Chicken is awesome, beef is great and the fish tacos are unbelievable! Try their Mambo Taxi if you're looking for an awesome drink!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am a firm believer that a lot of people in Huntsville have no idea what mexican food should taste like. When I first moved here everyone I met claimed that this was the best mexican food in town. I love mexican food so of course i gave it a shot. I took one bit of everything on the plate and left. Everything tasted like it came out of a box it was horrible. That is why I can not understand for the life of me on how every weekend when i drive by it, this place is full. Again they must not know what real mexican food should taste like. I should have known that it wasn't going to be good when I noticed that there where no mexican people eating there and when I noticed that I seen mexicans cleaning the tables and orientals and white people cooking the food. This was not on one occasion but two. The first time I went it was to try it out. The second time I had to go there for a company function. It was the same experience. So i will will say this, if you go to resteraunts for just the atmosphere than this place is as good as any but if you go to actually enjoy the food, then avoid this place.

1  Thank jason b