All reviews room was clean research park staff was friendly front desk clerk room key enjoyed my stay easy access the hotel staff nice stay gloria lq pets uah al
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I have stayed at LaQuintas all over. This is by far the least attraactive. The whole place is dated and needs lots of repair. The room was clean, but the AC unit was totally miscalibrated. We had to set the air on 62 degrees not to sweat at night. Furniture is straight out of the early 1970's. Bed was not particularly comfortable. Pool was very pleasant, however.

Breakfast was disappointing. Selections were straight out of WalMart. The attendant had not emptied the garbage or set out the items by 7:00 a.m. He appeared to be there as a disinterested bystander rather than accomodating. Housekeeping was also unhelpful. Front desk, on the other hand, was very helpful and friendly. Hard to believe this has a 3+ rating. We stayed two nights with dogs.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Kayla C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Huntsville Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to learn that your recent stay failed to meet your expectations and I thank you for brining this matter to my attention. We work diligently to provide as comfortable a stay as possible for our guests and it would appear we have bit of work to do. Please know that I will be sharing these comments with our team so that we can improve for future guests. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I frequent laquinta s lot and I’d have to say this was not a great experience. The air didn’t work properly and I spent the night sweating. The front desk clerk couldn’t care less. There were also lots of loud disorderly quests hanging out over the balconies smoking and joking almost 24/7. Not s good test st all. Fortunately I used my free points and didn’t have to pay for that nightmare . Not s good example of what laquints has to offer normally . Staff not friendly at all .

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Kayla C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Huntsville Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to begin by thanking you for sharing your experience with us. We work diligently to provide as comfortable a stay as possible for our guests and I apologize that we appear to have missed the mark here. I will be sharing your comments with our team so that we can work to improve. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We were in the area for an event over the weekend. The front desk representative by the name of Cam, was very courteous and friendly. He offered suggestions about shopping and eating places. Check-in was fast. The location of the hotel is very good, there is a lot of restaurants/fast food places within driving distance and a Denny's right next to the parking lot. The hotel is a bit outdated but we enjoyed our visit. WiFi is free and it was quiet during the evenings.

Gloria helped us with check out. It was very hot on the afternoon we checked out, so when I entered the hotel to check out, Gloria was kind enough to hand me a bottle of water and some tissues, sometimes is the little things and her gesture towards me was greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 8, 2018

My son was going through orientation at UAH and my wife and I had to stay overnight away from campus. We selected this hotel based on price mostly. It was an OK room, but I thought a little over-priced for the age of the hotel. Shower was powerful, that's about the best plus we found.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I have stayed at La Quinta prior to this one. I have always had great experiences. This one however was awful. The bathtub was dirty and stained. The steps to get to our room looked as if they were going to collapse. Room service didn't even come to our room until 4:45 (we had already gone out for the day and were relaxing so declined). The breakfast was pretty rough. There were no plain bagels and a lot of what they offered had blueberries in them. I am allergic to blueberries. So I was stuck with just a strawberry yogurt. This hotel just needs a good manager to come in and spruce things up. The location was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank TeraC915
Kayla C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Huntsville Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Valued Guest,

I am so very sorry to learn that your recent stay failed to meet your expectations. It is our aim to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and we did not. I have forwarded your comments to our team and I would like to assure you that we will work diligently to be better in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.