“Crave it”

Sam and Greg's Galeteria and Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Crave it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and our friends crave this place. This is one of those local places in Huntsville that we found right when they opened. We were so impressed with the owners and staff that we visited there frequently though the first year of being opened because we wanted to support the business owners. Thank you for always making our visit a fun one.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank R Wayne C

Madison, Georgia
“Good first visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a pretty good meal/experience dining there for the first time last week. We didn't know what to expect when we walked in but were quickly directed to place our order at the register. We had the brat, calzone and Greek pita w/ the first two very good but the last a little greasy. Good microbrew selection but the bar service seemed disconnected from the order taker at the register. Still the place just opened so they are working out the bugs. Good first impression, they should only get better.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bosox61
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Understanding Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had lunch and dinner here while at a conference. The staff was very open to discussing options for individuals with food sensitivities or dietary restrictions. My gluten-free colleague was very happy with her dinner, and I was able to get a good meal as a vegan. By the crowd, I could tell the local populace definitely like the place.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank CrimsonAutomaton
philadelphia area
“Good pizza and gelato”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We came here on a miserably rainy Sunday night and it was pretty quiet. I can imagine it gets a big lunch crowd since it is downtown.
Our pizzas were good as was my ham and cheese flatbread. My husband tried a few of the local beers which he declared decent (I noticed he didn't order any twice though.)
Their gelato selection is pretty decent...the usuals and then some more interesting flavors. None of us were feeling adventurous but were pleased with our choices. I did taste the lemon basil which was decent but I didn't love it enough to get a whole serving.
I will mention that their bathroom could be cleaner. With such a cute establishment and friendly staff, I was surprised at its' condition.

• Visited April 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice Atmosphere Polite Staff Tasty Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I always to eat at locally owned restaurants and so many others are closed on Mondays. This place is cute and delicious! The outside patio and gelato set it over the top.