“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

P.F. Changs has really good food and a wide range of dishes on the menu. If you like Chinese food this is a good place to go. Family friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had heard so many rave reviews about P F Chang's that we were anxious to try it. We found the food to be ho-hum ... nothing spectacular. Don't plan to return.

1  Thank Pat G
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is where I come when I need some great Chinese food! Make sure you get a reservation, because it is usually crowded, but it is totally worth it. The lettuce wraps are to die for. They have a great selection of vegetarian entrees, which I appreciate, and the service is really excellent.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I travel to Huntsville now and then on business and almost always visit P. F. Changs at Bridge Street when in town. I do this for two reasons: the food is good and if one sits at the bar, the service is always good. I usually get the vegetarian dish “buddha’s Feast” but this time I tried something different and got the “Shaking Beef” which is described as “a traditional favorite with sliced beef, broccolini and potatoes tossed together and served over a cool salad with lime vinaigrette”. It was a bit spicier than I was expecting but very tasty and not hot. Madison was the bartender and she did an excellent job of taking care of me and the other guests at the bar. I find the P. F. Changs prices a bit high but the food is good and large portioned. I will return and would recommend P. F. Changs to others.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I met a friend here for an early dinner recently. The hostess originally tried to seat us near the kitchen, although there were plenty of better spots available. We asked for another seat, and she complied, though somewhat reluctantly. She quickly ran through a few items on the menu (too quick to understand) and left. Our server was less than friendly, and appeared somewhat annoyed. I ordered the chicken lo mien and egg rolls, which was all very good. Our server seemed anxious for us to finish and pay, although there were still available tables when we left.