“Crisis handled well.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #49 of 593 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Crisis handled well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Something is wrong with the page - I want to give it a 4 - not a 2

As a party of six, we had lunch at Cantina Laredo on Saturday. Five of us had a great experience. However, my husband's salmon was Very Undercooked. Still raw in the center. However, the management handled it quickly and without fuss. Even deducting it from our bill. I had the Tacos Barbacoa which were excellent and we really enjoyed the apple pie with cinnamon ice cream - of course! and the mango cake which was light and not overpowering. Excellent!

Visited March 2014

Huntsville, AL
“Good Food, Good Drinks, Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Reliably good food, good drinks, and good service. Not true Mexican or Tex-Mex food, but good nevertheless. Nice selection of cocktails, Guacamole made at table side was good too. Parking can be an issue, but a reliable place for something different.

• Visited January 2014
Rainsville, Alabama, United States
“Elegant place/average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful place in a great location. Service was great with friendly host and servers. Now about the food: not so great it's just average, not real mexican food I figure the cooks speak no spanish at all. But try for yourself.

Visited February 2014
Forestdale, Massachusetts
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Good food, had the chicken fajitas. Server was excellent, really did a great job keeping everybody happy at a table of 11. Prices are fair. Good value. Try it out!

1 Thank ihearyoutoo
Raleigh, North Carolina
“I wish I had found this place sooner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

....you want guacamole? Fine. They'll make it at your table. I had the nicest waiter, all of the staff was kind and helpful. We had a great squash/zucchini dish that was so good I ate it, I hate squash and zucchini. They laid out 2 different salsas, one of which had a smokey flavor and came to the table warm, when we seemed interested in it, the waiter told us all about what was in it and what made it so good. Really neat guy. Also the barbecue tacos (I'm not willing to slaughter the language) were so good they made me smile. My husband and I shared a Mexican apple pie with cinnamon ice cream that made us want to cry it was so good. We're not overly generous, we are picky about our food, this place was wonderful. The kind of place you're happy to pay the bill at.

• Visited November 2013