“Good Food, Good Drinks, Good Location”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #59 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Huntsville, AL
“Good Food, Good Drinks, Good Location”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Reliably good food, good drinks, and good service. Not true Mexican or Tex-Mex food, but good nevertheless. Nice selection of cocktails, Guacamole made at table side was good too. Parking can be an issue, but a reliable place for something different.

• Visited January 2014

Rainsville, Alabama, United States
“Elegant place/average food”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful place in a great location. Service was great with friendly host and servers. Now about the food: not so great it's just average, not real mexican food I figure the cooks speak no spanish at all. But try for yourself.

Visited February 2014
Forestdale, Massachusetts
“Very nice!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Good food, had the chicken fajitas. Server was excellent, really did a great job keeping everybody happy at a table of 11. Prices are fair. Good value. Try it out!

1 Thank ihearyoutoo
Raleigh, North Carolina
“I wish I had found this place sooner”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

....you want guacamole? Fine. They'll make it at your table. I had the nicest waiter, all of the staff was kind and helpful. We had a great squash/zucchini dish that was so good I ate it, I hate squash and zucchini. They laid out 2 different salsas, one of which had a smokey flavor and came to the table warm, when we seemed interested in it, the waiter told us all about what was in it and what made it so good. Really neat guy. Also the barbecue tacos (I'm not willing to slaughter the language) were so good they made me smile. My husband and I shared a Mexican apple pie with cinnamon ice cream that made us want to cry it was so good. We're not overly generous, we are picky about our food, this place was wonderful. The kind of place you're happy to pay the bill at.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank brendyb75
Oceanside, California
“Pre-prepared food, cold meat”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our order arrived so fast that there is absolutely no way the food was anything but pre-cooked. I ordered carnitas, which came on the bone. They were barely warm, yet were tender and I could pull the meat off with my fork. The rice was crispy but again was barely over room temperature. My companion's mole chicken was cold. We even asked how they could serve food so fast and the server said it was because they were not very busy.
It is very apparent that this restaurant prepares everything in advance then reheats it (partially) when you order. Nothing either of us ordered was cooked fresh.
The only part of the meal that was enjoyable was the chips and salsa.

• Visited November 2013