“Great Apple Pie”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Apple Pie”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner one night, the chicken enchiladas were excellent. I didn't like the beef enchilada, but the chicken one made up for it. The salsa was ok. I'm not a fan of roasted flavor salsa, so the warm one didn't get eaten. The cold one was ok, but not the best I've ever had. The apple pie dessert is a piece of apple pie, served on a sizzling fajita plate, then the server pours the caramel butter sauce over it along with a dollop of ice cream! Yum! Worth the calories in my book! Well be back!

Visited March 2013

Loganville
“good but not great”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Definitely going for the "cosmopolitan" mexican angle. clearly a chain... the food is very pretty but in terms of flavor, a little flat.

Had the mahi tacos. Presentation was good, they were "deconstructed", but way more purple cabbage than fish. Beans & rice were excelllent.

Service was sketchy at best. We were there at lunch and they were not super busy. When you have to keep asking for drinks and chips and they get meals wrong, its not a good impression.

I was visiting Huntsville on business so doubt I'll be going back, but even if I lived there I'm sure there are lots better mexican places than this.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“High end Mexican”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Loved the salsa and service. Food was actually worth the price. I was pleasantly surprised! We will go back and try new selections on our next visit to Huntsville. Very nice decor and we enjoyed the atmosphere in the place also.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank tripdog002
Birmingham, AL
“Great non-standard Mexican.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Very tasty vegetarian options as well as an eclectic brunch menu. I had the avocado enchilada and the accompanying mango salad offset the spicy tomatillo salsa.

Madison, Alabama
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a place for Mexican or just stop in for an appetiser, drinks at the bar or outstanding deserts. The chips are served fresh and hot

Visited October 2012