“Disgusting”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #68 of 636 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was in Huntsville on travel for work and I arrived in town late and hungry and this was just down the road from my hotel. A coworker had been saying how good Five Guys was for quite some time so I decided to give them a try. I ordered a double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, catchup, and mustard and a side of french fries. I got my burger and sat down and the bag was over half filled with fries. I ate some of them and they were awesome. Definitely some of the best fries I have had. Between eating some fries and digging around I finally found the burger at the bottom of the bag (along with the cup for the fries). I opened the burger and it was a gooey mess and my mouth was watering just looking at the burger. I took a bite and was sorry I even walked into the place. With all of the stuff I had on the burger the only flavor I could taste when I took a bite was grease. I couldn't taste the burger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, catchup, or mustard because the flavor of the grease was so overpowering. It was the most disgusting cheeseburger I have ever eaten in my life. I absolutely refuse to even walk into another Five Guys it was so nasty. The fries were very good but they can't make up for how gross the burger was.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Basically a build your on burger place in which mine was just average. Fries are great and they're very generous with the portion. Roasted peanuts kind of a nuisance. I know the business model for this franchise but I still wish they would make the interiors a little more exciting. Place was spotless and service was good. I give this place 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The burgers are made when you order it. plenty toppings to choose from and their fries are very tasty a small order of fries can feed two people.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

they have the best hot dogs ever in if 2 of you go there get 1 order of fries the amount of fries they put in bag will fill u both quality of fast food is great service a little slow cleaniess is fair overall is 8 out 10

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Share fries! LOTs of them! Love the peanuts while you wait. Great Burgers made to order...love the malt vinegar they offer. Try this on your fries...we love it! I agree with WorldMatty, it does need milkshakes.