“Great day trip.”

US Space and Rocket Center Admission
Ranked #1 of 76 things to do in Huntsville
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Home to Space Camp, Aviation Challenge and NASA's Official Visitor Information Center for Marshall Space Flight Center; The U.S. Space & Rocket Center is recognized as one of the most comprehensive U.S. manned space flight hardware museums in the world.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My kids and I all really enjoyed the interactive educational rides. My 5 year old even enjoyed the museum portions of the center. They were not tall enough to ride some of the attractions but still had a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,377)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is definitely a worthwhile stop. Our daughter loved the museum rockets and some of the rides they had on the premises.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The museum was not what I expected. It seemed somewhat disorganized and not well maintained. The rocket park was interesting, but some of the exhibits should really be indoors as they are getting very weathered. Kinda sad really. Great exhibit on Dr. Von Braun. The place had a bit more 'theme park' feel to it than I expected.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My 5th grade class went hear for a week and loved it. They have so many attractions including movie theaters, museums, and my favorite, space shot. We got to do a space mission were we get a role and do a mission. I was in " Huston" doing mission control. I got to be flight director and control the entire thing. There was also robotics. We got to build robots fortune robot compotion. This is so cool!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited as a child with my parents and enjoyed it very much. This year, my father and I took my daughter there for her birthday. We had an amazing time. Much much more is offered now. The simulators are amazing and the IMAX is wonderful. Sooooo much to see, do, and learn. We were the first first in doors that morning and one of the last to leave. Will visit again soon.

2  Thank Mommy2Autumn