“I wish I could give it a 6!”
Review of Blue Plate Cafe

Blue Plate Cafe
Ranked #8 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tallahassee, Florida
“I wish I could give it a 6!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

What a yummy lunch while I was here on vacation. My husband kept saying 'I didn't know you like fried catfish'. This was the best I have ever had!

1 Thank RMintheTLH

Huntsville, Alabama
“The place for breakfast in Huntsville”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are looking for breakfast or a meat and three for lunch, this is it! The food is Southern home cooking and the service is the best. Locally owned, no chain. This will be a good experience. There are daily specials. Parking is often a problem, but it is worth it. There is a quick turnover, so I suggest you circle the lot a few times, driving slowly to grab a place. Also there is some street parking one block north of the restaurant.

2 Thank Bedrock1831
Huntsville, AL
“A True Favorite”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I eat here most Saturday mornings with a group. The servers know us and treat us like preferred guests. The food is good, the service fast, and the prices are reasonable. Try the whole grain pancakes with pecans. And their turkey sausage and bacon are the best around.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CaribeTraveller
Leighton, Alabama
“Whoopee for meat and three”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to eat that has great food and service then you have found it. Everything is very good. Servers are friendly food is good. Hard to beat good southern food

1 Thank Mernie1
Southeast Tennessee
“I'm Moving to Huntsville for the Blue Plate Cafe”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Not really but after eating breakfast there two days in a row (and supper in between) we kinda wished we lived there.

I think they've been open since the early 2000's but it has that "been there forever" feel that makes it a great place to eat. The food, service, and the local cars filling up the parking lot let you know this is a great, "family feeling" place.

When we go back to Huntsville, we'll be eating at the Blue Plate Cafe!

1 Thank cabnboy