“a lot”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“a lot”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

You get A LOT of food for your money here. They do have weird hours and they stop serveing breakfast at 1030 but other than that I had always been happy

1 Thank C T

Annapolis, Maryland
“Bland Food”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Bland food, long wait, not worth it. It's always packed and, to me, it's not food worth fighting for. I'd rather make something at home.

Visited September 2011
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

This is a family owned cafe with a limited daily menu. For about $10, you can have your choice of entree, three sides & soft drink. It is a filling meal for about anyone.

The food is good enough, but lacks the "dash of love" that I look for in this type of restaurant. It just doesn't taste like someone's grandma is back there running the kitchen, and that's a shame. Even still, "could be better" does not equal bad food... just not outstanding. Also, it's a bargain!

This place gets very busy around lunch, so make sure you have some time. Due to the limited daily menu however, food comes fairly quickly.

One thing I will say is that servers are plentiful and attentive. There is no lack of help here, I assure you! I sometimes wonder how they keep from running all over each other when it get's busy.

3 Thank smmarkfan
Huntsville, Alabama
“About as good as it gets for breakfast!”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

My wife and I ate at a wonderful cafe today that I can recommend to anyone. First, there was a waiting list (which, in my book signals good food) and people were coming out at a fairly good pace (quick service). They have a reputation as being an excellent "Meat & Three", but I can, personally, vouch only for breakfast. Our waitress was very cordial and the food came out in just a few minutes. The coffee warm-ups were offered frequently. It has a very clean, 50's decor that puts you right at ease. You won't go wrong here.

1 Thank cmflydelta
memphis, tn
“Cheesy Hash Browns to DIE for!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We ate breakfast here on a Saturday morning. I had an amazing omelet with cheesy browns and toast. My daughter had pancakes, eggs and cheesy browns, while my husband had eggs, country ham and biscuits. We all shared a chocolate biscuit. While everything was delicious, the cheesy browns alone are worth the trip. Best cheesy hash browns I have ever had, bar none. My omelet was fantastic. The chocolate biscuit (really a biscuit with chocolate sauce over it) was a revelation. The chocolate sauce combined with the salty buttery flavor of the biscuit was WOW! Service was outstanding. Can't imagine there's a better breakfast to be had in Hunstville.

2 Thank posterchildTN