All reviews quiet stay hot tub redstone arsenal room was clean restaurant staff road construction quiet area business travel great place to stay other hotels room service hotel room shopping and restaurants would definitely stay here again very nice hotel omelet enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hilton Garden Inn, when you have the personality you get the Hospitality! I am a Extravert 100%, the staff was rolling with punched of my funny character, we (staff) had a wonderful time, they where very intertaining and professional. I recommend this hotel anytime

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are glad you chose to stay here with us during your time in our area. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The reason I chose your hotel and this rate is because the only flight i could get out of Huntsville was late in the day, and this "ultimate escape" rate seemed to include a late check-out. Now to me, a normal late check out is 1 pm from a 12 pm normal check out time. But I was under the impression that this would be later check-out as it was explicitly written out in the explanation on Attachment 1.The staff were very nice but said they had no idea what I was speaking of when referring to an "Ultimate Escape" rate, which is listed on your website! Needless to say this really altered my travel plans and I had to figure out how to get to the airport/rental car/many other issues that happened, which wouldn't have happened if i had the advertised package. I was also told there was no "premium" Wi-Fi, it was the same for everyone...which is another misleading advertising on your fare package. Also didn't get to even get the breakfast.Last but not least, the worst of it all was when i went to take a shower before I left, I reached for a towel on the rack in the shower and there were 2 used band-aids stuck to the "clean" towels I was to use for bathing. I have also included pictures of that situation in Attachment 4.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear maxbrewster2018,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you expected during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the Ultimate Escape package, and that it wasn't clearly explained at the time of booking that late checkout is based on availability. as is the premium WiFi. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We had a group stay at this hotel in September. The whole process was handled professionally and the staff went above and beyond. We will defiantly be staying here again. Stephanie with group sales was Wonderfull.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

We are glad you and your group chose to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South and that our staff made the stay enjoyable. Your business and your good review of our hotel are appreciated.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Staff went above and beyond during a recent visit. I stayed here while participating in the Rocketman Triathlon. My race went long and it was after checkout time. The hotel kept my room and all of the other racer's rooms available for us to shower even though the race went long. I appreciate their willingness to assist. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

You are very welcome! We hope you did well and we had no problem assisting you and others. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South and we look forward to being able to host you again.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Nice quiet location. Well maintained building. Comfortable bed. Food from room service was very good and not much more than a restaurant. My only complaint is breakfast. They had a continental breakfast of the usual fair, waffles,fruit,breads and pastries plus a made to order menu. Everything from one bagel to an omelette with bacon was $9. No exception. I was running late and refuse to pay $9 for a bagel, so glad I asked before I toasted. The continental was the exact same thing as the last Hilton I stayed in that was free. They also provided the grab and go. This one does not.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with your breakfast. I hope you consider staying with us again.