“Pleasantly happy with my stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South
Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Mountain View, United States
“Pleasantly happy with my stay”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night with clients and felt it was a real good bargain. Although this hotel is tucked off the main road, its very quiet and with a nicely decorated lobby area. You may want to take advantage of the breakfast since there are limited restaurants nearby that offer breakfast. Glad I picked this hotel for me and my clients to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
We would like to thank you for bringing your clients to our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South and are glad to read you were happy with your choice. Thank you for your business and for your nice review. We hope to be able to host you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Winston-Salem, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Accommodations are as always with HGI. Staff at this HGI are at the top of their game. Menu could be a bit more and varied but overall a very comfortable and accommodating experience. Hotel staff were always helpful and resourceful. I find that very attractive while traveling.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for saying you think our staff is helpful and resourceful here at the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South. Your review is greatly appreciated. We hope to be hosting you again in the near future.
Moulton, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We chose this Hotel because it was close to an event we were attending but we would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat. From the Hotel itself to the rooms and the staff, it just doesn't get any better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are glad to read you think our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South was able to give you a great stay and that you would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you for your nice review and for your business.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Room was good (basic), located away from elevator on 4th floor. Internet was fast (used wired) and my ROKU device worked great! Wi-fi signal was no problem for my laptop and Apple devices and almost as fast. Very friendly staff, that did everything possible to make me feel welcome. Had in-house meals for most of my stay. For breakfast, the omlettes were very good and made to order; everything arrived hot. Dinner was pretty good also, but still had takeout pizza for one night...(football). Overall, a nice quiet place to stay with very reasonable prices for accomodations.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Micheal B
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
We are happy to read you enjoyed your breakfast so much here at the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South and would like to thank you for all your kind words concerning our staff. We hope to be able to host your again soon and would like to thank you for your business.
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I give top marks to the Hotel in most all categories including helpful staff, cleanliness, and accommodations but if you plan a trip my recommendation is stick with the complimentary continental Breakfast and stay away from the Hot (cooked to order) Breakfast as our experience in that area was horrible.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
We are very sorry you did not care for the cook to order breakfast but are very happy with your good words concerning our hotel and staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. We would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience.

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.
Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2013

For my 40th Birthday my husband took me to Hunstville and we chose this hotel because of the in room jacuzzi. The room was so lovely and comfortable. The lobby was all decorated for Christmas and it was just breathtaking! This hotel was not right on the interstate so there was no traffic noise. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I will definetly come back again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are happy you chose our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South to celebrate! Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit our way.
Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stopped staying here a couple of years ago after a few uncomfortable incidents which included receiving a smoking room, breakfast cook accusing me of taking food and staff making me feel extremely unwelcome. I decided because of the convenience of location to give it another try hoping things had improved. There is still some room for improvement but things have improved. Breakfast was outstanding, my compliments to the cook. I would say that it was one of the best Hilton breakfasts. Now for some of the issues- bed, water pressure and noise. The bed was horrible; not up to the normal Hilton standards. It had the comfort settings but no matter where it was set within minutes there was a sink hole which made a restful sleep impossible. The rooms are comfortable but could be improved with new or cleaned shower heads (my shower head was covered in hard water deposits), better water pressure and doors that don't slam when people enter/exist their rooms. The breakfast tables were dirty every morning. One strange thing did occur on this stay. It was later in the evening and there was a knock at the door. I could tell it was someone from the hotel so I asked for a moment while I dressed appropriately. I opened the door and the lady handed my bill and pen. I asked what this was for and she said "its for your room service." I said I didn't order room service but joked with her asking what had they ordered. She said "you didn't order room service and I repeated no." She said "great" and mumbled some other words turned and left. Never once apologized or said good night. I found that very odd but maybe I just had a different up bringing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville South, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Your business is important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town