The Westin Huntsville
Element Huntsville(Huntsville)
  • Pool
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsmovie theaterbridge streetseparate tuboutdoor mallstores and restaurantsbusiness hotelgreat shoppingomelet stationhotel is beautifulroom keyrooms are nicebed was very comfortableworkout roomoutdoor poollobby areaspace museumhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Hotel was very clean, awesome, comfortable beds. Single serve Starbucks coffee in the room, wine glasses, premium shampoo, conditioner, soap. Close to everything: Food, shopping, coffee, movie, airport, NASA --- and then some.

Customer service was EXCELLENT! USA Today paper provided. This hotel knows how to treat its customers! THANK YOU!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6th floor. Comfortable and quiet. Loved it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
WestinHuntsville, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review! We believe that you covered all of our wonderful amenities and we hope that we made you feel at home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed one night after my husband's birthday party at Pinz. Check-in took forever, only 2 people working the desk and a long line. They charge $10/night for Internet!! The shower door leaked into the floor and got the floor very wet. Our sink was broken, like something heavy had been dropped into it. And the billing was messed up, they charged me more than the final invoice - TWICE! It took 3 days' worth of phone calls to straighten that out. No free breakfasts.

The positive things: the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet, and the 2-headed shower was very nice! The service was very friendly and nice, just very slow. Very convenient location, right in the middle of Bridge Street Town Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sh3rryB

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we're sorry to read that your stay was not perfect. We had our engineering and housekeeping team check your room after your review (we were not notified during your stay) and the room was in perfect condition. We do hope that you and your family enjoyed your husband's birthday and that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I spent 4 days at this "hotel". They charge $10 a day for internet. The "free" internet in the lobby is spotty. The bathroom was dirty, the shower floor was moldy. The hallway on the third floor was smelly like mildew. The carpet in the room was not vacuumed well and made your feet itch. The phone did not work. The TV had lousy channels. One crummy movie channel because they are pushing hard for you to buy a movie. The office chair was broken so I could not stop it from rocking back. Signs in the hallways are confusing, it is easy to get lost. Save your money go to a Holiday Inn Express. Skip this joint.

Room Tip: You can find a good room at a differant hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank charles e
WestinHuntsville, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are very sorry to read that your stay was not Westin perfect. During your stay, we noticed that you opted to participate in the Make a Green Choice program which limits housekeeping services for the first 3 days to save energy, linen usage, and resources. We thanked you by awarding you 1500 Starwood points for your participation. Please know that we would have immediately sent a housekeeping associate to your room if we were notified of any less than perfect conditions, regardless of participation in the MaGC program. As soon as we received this review, we sent a member of our engineering team to check on the desk chair in your guest room and found it to be in perfect condition. Again, we would have sent an associate to your room immediately to check on this problem should we have been notified. Should you wish to discuss your stay in detail, please contact our Front Office Manager and she would be more than happy to speak with you. We do hope that you'll consider another visit to our hotel. Thank you and safe travels!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Requested a king size bed facing Bridge Street, and got bumped up to a 6th floor suite (SWEET!). Had the shopping package, so we got two movie tickets, and used the shopping card to cover dinner at Conner's, plus some left over. Everyone on staff there went out of their way to make it special. Only thing that caught us by surprise was the $9.95/day for internet! (WOW!) Good thing we brought our tablet. And just to make the night special, we had a tornado go by just north of us. Comcast is really doing a dis-service breaking into a live weather feed from the local stations for their "warning".

Room Tip: couples - ask for a king bed facing the mall.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Internet is always free in the hotel lobby and in the business center which is open 24 hours. So glad to read that we were able to upgrade you to a suite and that the tornado did not ruin your romantic getaway!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at the Westin in August with my husband and sister-in-law. I frequently travel and find a hotel can make or break a vacation so I tend to look for something a little nicer. I have to say for the price I paid which included breakfast for two each morning was one of the best deals I have ever gotten. The hotel, room and spa were very nice. The staff was very pleasant and the breakfast buffet was pretty good. No need to order off the menu you are basically going to get the same thing and there is usually someone making fresh omelets etc. I also enjoyed walking around the shops at Bridgestreet that is connected to the hotel. The shops were pricey but it was nice to take a break and walk around. I also enjoyed Conners steak and seafood restuarant at Bridgestreet especially dining outside in the evening. The only real complaint I had was housekeeping kept supposedly running out of water and did not leave any in my room and we had to repeatedly ask for it. Two bottles of water are to be included everyday. I could almost understand if they were not giving my sister-in-law extra. I think my mistake is in taking care of housekeeping on the last day of my trip for the week not each day. A mistake I will no longer make. Otherwise I would have had no complaints at all. I will stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the water are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
WestinHuntsville, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for all great comments! We are so glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you also enjoyed our made to order egg/omelet station. This is a new feature during breakfast hours! We believe that you participated in our green efforts during your stay which included limited housekeeping services however we are more than happy to provide guests with whatever their immediate needs may be. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we hope to have you stay with us soon.