“I have been going to Thai Garden since...”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #108 of 612 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Thai
Huntsville, Alabama
“I have been going to Thai Garden since...”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I have been going to Thai Garden since they were on Winchester Road in the 1990's and have been going there ever since they moved and changed owners.

There is not any better Pad Thai anywhere in the country. I have been to the best rated (Zagat and Fodor's) in Boston and San Fran and Thai Garden's is better. You will have to go to Thailand to find better Pad Thai.

Their coconut soup is not as good as Surin's and their menu isn't as extensive but it is very good. Their lunch specials are excellent as well.

Philadelphia
“Ok Thai food”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

I've eaten Thai all over the country, and I found this place to be good, but not great. As much as I love Thai food, I haven't eaten here in over a year. Average place, I guess not bad for Huntsville. Worth trying, but I've definately had better Thai elsewhere

Huntsville AL
“After a long day at work I am craving something nice and warm and delicious, and Thai Garden never disappoints!”
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Orange City, Florida
“Terrible Thai”
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Our experience was very disappointing in view of the favorable reviews we had read. We stopped for lunch and had mixed vegetables with chili paste and pork and spicy chicken with peanuts. Both dishes had very little flavor and the fried rice that accompanied them was the worst we ever had. The accompanying spring roll was about 1.5” long and 0.5” in diameter. Everything, especially the egg drop soup was very salty. Also, parking was very difficult.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook