“Yes, I cleaned my plate”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #111 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Florence, AL
“Yes, I cleaned my plate”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Okay, so I love Thai and seldom get the pleasure to eat and enjoy. So a lot of food was ordered and all of it was consumed. None of it was bad and none went to waste. Ordered teh fried tofu to start. Adore the texture and the spicy peanut sauce it comes with. Followed it up with coconut soup which is heavenly. I went for the spicy vegetables with chili paste. I asked for three stars and should have gone four and a half but thankfully these poeple have you covered. There's plenty of condiments on the table. Crushed chili's were only a reach away. I always try to hit his place when in Huntsville and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is friendly, the food is fantastic and it's a solid value. Highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Americana29

USA
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've been going to Thai Garden for years. My husband loves Thai food, so we're always on the lookout for Thai restaurants when we travel.
We were there again last week and it was delicious, as usual.
It's a little off the beaten path, but it's easier than ever to find with a GPS.
The people are so friendly and helpful, as well. The food is always good, whatever you order.

• Visited April 2013
Attalla, Alabama
“Alabama' s best Thai”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Started with the chicken, coconut and mushroom soup! Perfect.
Then the coconut catfish that set my senses on fire.
Clean, great services,, friendly staff, good spot!0

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“the best thai food around!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been to thai garden for many years... at least since the late 90s and it is still the best around. The food is consistent and the service is always wonderful, i wouldnt change a thing!

• Visited February 2013
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“cozy Thai dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

very good food and varied menu. quant small dinning area
Coconut soup is wonderful, also try No 41, and Lob salad