“Great food!”

Thai Garden
Ranked #105 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had a carryout order here. The food was fresh and hot when I picked it up. The quality was excellent--very authentic. A little pricey but worth it. Friendly service. Will eat here again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Thai Garden

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My favorite Thai restaurant in Huntsville. The building and decor is a little worn-looking, but who cares. If you don't fill up on their outstanding coconut soup, the pad thai is excellent. We are actively looking for better coconut soup, and the only restaurant we've found that equals it so far is in Colorado.

1  Thank Andrea P
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Having spent 4 years in the service in Thailand I can truthfully say that the food is the "real thing". Great service and reasonable prices make it even better.

2  Thank czkid
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I hate to write too good of a review because I don't want the place to be packed the next time I go but I guess it's only fair to the restaurant. The food is great and the staff works hard and are all very friendly. Best Thai that I've found in North Alabama and I've tried quite a few.
Garlic Chicken, Cashew Nut Chicken, and Tom Ka Gai soup are all good bets.

1  Thank Dustin S
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Been going here since it first opened @ it's original location. Always friendly staff, consistent quality, not a chain. "Must have" the mango and sticky rice dessert in season of course