“Deteriorated in all areas”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!! I value and appreciate good food & expect to pay good money for good food, this was absolutely NOT experiences! Very sad to see. Would rather spend my money elsewhere.

4  Thank PAULAMAXRHODEN
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Connor's many times. Our family constantly wants to go here when they visit. I always get the ribeye and he gets the filet. I have never been disappointed and always leave very full. My husband took me this year for my birthday. When we got there roses were on our table and the managers had a birthday card for me (my husband took the roses up there the day of and they cared for them). The staff is always friendly and the food is consistently amazing. You may want to make reservations, as it gets busy quickly. The desserts are also wonderful!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

One of the best steaks I've ever eaten. So tender and do not need any steak sauce. Can't wait to visit Huntsville again to go back.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm not necessarily a steak connoisseur, but I know when something tastes really good. Connors has a dish named Boursin Filet. This is my go to dish there, and I'm never dissatisfied with it. I've also had the fish tacos which are good as well. But that Boursin Filet is awesome. Their service is always good and the atmosphere is pleasant. It's a good place to take your family for a moderately priced dinner.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

servce, fod and deserts are excellent. we eat there every time we travel to Huntsville nd never had a bad or mediocre meal

1  Thank perezmrp P