“Girls Night Out”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Girls Night Out”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love Connors! Our waitress was extremely pleasant and she went above & beyond the call of duty to ensure we were happy. She made great recommendations and catered to our needs.

Visited December 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Better than Average but not Very Good... Not what it used to be...”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have been frequenting this establishment since our relocation to Huntsville in 2001. Overall rating should be between Average and Very Good. Unfortunately “tripadvisor” does not support this selection. The service and quality have always been good but as of late there has been some noticeable degradation. Tonight we arrived a few minutes late due to traffic (we informed them via cell) and were seated almost instantaneously. Nice touch. After waiting 5 minutes the waitress shows up and takes our drink order… ten minutes later she returns with half the order; another 5 minutes pass before the remaining order of drinks arrive. Ten more minutes pass and no bread, nothing… I hale down a manager and explain the situation. Ten minutes later the waitress returns to take our order. It was quite obvious that an insufficient amount of staff was on hand to properly service customers in a timely manner. Unfortunately most people would take it out on the server but we did not. I ordered the calamari as a starter and the lamb chops with mashed potatoes as my entre. Taste wise the chops were fabulous. Only issue was with the presentation… white plate with a blob of white mashed potatoes in the middle of the plate surrounded by the chops... A nice touch would have been some garnish on the side but what do I know… My wife and daughter ordered spaghetti as they have special diets. One is a Vegetarian and the other is a Vegan. Both of the spaghetti plates arrived loaded with cheese which my Vegan daughter does not eat. It had to be sent back and redone. Again not the waitress fault as she annotated our special request. The waitress did comp us a free desert at the end of our meal. Now I understand that there are people around the world starving and these inconveniences could be classified as trivial, but the Bottom Line here is; “If you’re going to charge top dollar for food, please provide the customer top dollar service and get it right the first time, every time and in a timely manner.” Would we go back? Not sure.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank AlRauf
Forestdale, Massachusetts
“Unbelievably Poor Dry Aged Steak”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

The "special" 14 oz dry aged rib eye was brutally tough. Dry aged!!! Cost of this entree was $44. It deserved to go back but I didn't want to go through that in the midst of a business dinner. Left most of it on the plate. I cannot recommend this restaurant when they plate food so far from being good. Very disappointing. If you want a good steak ... Try Ruth's Chris

4 Thank ihearyoutoo
Prattville, Alabama
“Great lamb!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my first visit to Connors Steak & Seafood. I ordered the lamb chops and they were delicious! The service was excellent and our waitress was very attentive. The atmosphere made for a very relaxing, enjoyable meal.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great date night”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Arrived with a 745 reservation on a Saturday, and was seated immediately even with walk-ins waiting for tables. We had the calamari as a starter which was really good.. it seemed very fresh. I had a steak and my wife had grilled shrimp. I ordered my steak medium rare, and it was cooked perfectly. We also had a bottle of wine with dinner. At the end of the meal, we had more food than we could handle, so the serving sizes weren't too small. The server was great, the atmosphere was very nice, and everything was clean (common areas, floors, bathrooms, etc). The only downside is that the place is pretty pricey, but it was perfect for a special night out. Both dinners, the appetizer and the bottle put us right around 85-90 dollars. We'll be back!

• Visited November 2013