“The absolutely BEST!!!”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Alabama
“The absolutely BEST!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband I love,love this restaurant. The environment, the employees. The BEST. Bathrooms clean. The food, oh my goodness never disappoint. The fried green tomatoes for app. Love it!! The chicken Piccata is soooooooooo good. For dessert the strawberry shortcake. Perfect for sharing. Fresh strawberries and they make their ice cream. My husband gets the Banana froster. He loves it, I love it too. Connors never disappoints. This is our restaurant for every romantic dinner.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sharsmith

Millbrook, Alabama
“GO here for lunch in Huntsville, Al”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

SO yummy with great service and atmosphere. Pricey at night, but lunch specials make it a good value. The macaroni and cheese is gourmet, my daughter let me taste hers!!! The fried chicken salad is big enough for two. I had lobster bisque soup and a Caesar salad and they were both to die for! They had a full bar and great wine list, as well as some interesting drink specials. (We didn't have a cocktail since it was lunch, but if we go back for dinner I will try one for sure!) I always like to go to nice restaurants at lunch because you get to try them without breaking the bank. I would come here again with just my hubby for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
Huntsville, AL
“Very good, but pricey”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had the prime rib and also had the parmesan crusted fish. Both were very good. Prices are a little high.

• Visited October 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“not worth the expense”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

It's OK at best. Very loud, and good luck getting seated if you can't find room at the bar. Food is too heavy, even by Southern standards. This place would not survive in a good food town.

Visited November 2013
Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Great choices!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Connors is a great place to go when you have several picky people in your group. They have a wide selection. Everything I have gotten there has been excellent. We especially love the shrimp and grits and the lobster bisque.

• Visited May 2013