“Nice variety” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Connors Steak & Seafood

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 593 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Rhode Island
“Nice variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Everyone in our group had a different type meal (fish, steak, salad, pasta) and everyone was very happy with their selection! It's tucked away in a corner of the shopping area and looks very unassuming. One person in our group noticed the sign while we walked by, had it not been for the two people standing outside (telling us is was good) we might not have tried it. The size is deceiving, and reservations should be made!! We went in at 6:00 and there was no room in the dining room, we ate in the bar area, which was equally as good.

Bradenton, FL
“A good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The two of us had steaks (me, the sirloin) and my friend the salmon. Both were very good. My steak was ordered medium well but came out well. No big deal because the flavor was very good. The salmon was fresh and good.

The price range is higher than listed above. For the two of us (with one glass of wine) the tab was $70.00 before tip.

Tom, our waiter, and Paul the manager (who came around to ask about our meal) were both excellent. We were not disappointed.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places in Huntsville for steak and seafood. I had the ribeye and a house salad and it was top notch. The steak was cooked perfectly which is hard to get accomplished inost restraints. Will definatly go back again.

Russellville, Alabama
“Good steak, great service...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Not the best steak I have ever had but it was a good one. You are paying a premium price for the atmosphere and great service, but the steaks are just like a regular chain steakhouse. I would go back again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food just like it sister restaurant...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ate here during recent stay in Huntsville...I go to Chattanooga often & always eat at the Chop House Steakhouse there...I noticed when I sat down and saw menu at Connors it reminded me of Chop House, I asked waiter and it was true that Connors & Chop House are sister restaurants owned by same group...I knew then the meal would be terrific. First the location of the restaurant is the hot spot to be in..Second, the scene was great with kickoff of 1st weekend of college football...Third cant say a bad thing about service or food...My dad & I both had prime rib which was terrific, waiter was great, and even my 4 yr old daughter was satisfied...When I'm back in Huntsville this will be my must eat place!

• Visited August 2013