“Not So Hot”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 631 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had heard rave reviews by many associates, so we gave it a try. Very disappointing food. Maybe the problem was ordering seafood in a steak house. Worst crab cake in years

1  Thank Oldcoot340
rtconnors, General Manager at Connors Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Please accept my apology for your recent experience at Connors. We get rave reviews on our crab cakes all the time, I'm not sure what could have happened with yours. Please contact the restaurant directly for further assistance.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Service was exceptional and very professional. Warm bread with olive oil and pesto was good. Meals come with 1 or 2 sides and they are happy to substitute for a side you prefer. Spinach strawberry salad with sweet vinaigrette was delicious. However, the special steak chili soup was so salty, I had to send it back.
We enjoyed the prime rib and the 2 pork chops. For sides, we selected collard greens, cheese grits and asparagus.
They are noted for their meats and lobster bisques.
If you eat here, you can be assured of a wonderful meal at fair prices. The atmosphere is chic with lots of dark woods.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The wife and I have only eaten at Connors on one or two occasions, but each time has been a real treat. The steaks and seafood dishes are expertly prepared and presented, and everything is hot, delicious, and fresh. The servers are warm and inviting, and seem to genuinely enjoy waiting on you. The dinner prices can be a bit steep, but the lunch menu is entirely affordable, and well worth it!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I always order the Lobster Crab Bisque at Connor's because it is the best I have ever tasted. Their sandwiches are also very good. Try the Reuben. The portions are large and my wife and I split them ofter. I highly recommend Connor's for any occasion.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

You bet. I walked over from the Hampton Inn about a half mile away and stumbled into Connor's. I was solo and chose to eat at the bar. A friendly and attentive wait staff gave me the predictably long steakhouse menu, and I opted for a relatively light meal of grilled salmon and asparagus, starting with a caesar salad. The salad appeared pre-made, but was nevertheless quite tangy and flavorful. The salmon was cooked to order, medium rare, with a nice grilled flavor; it probably had more butter on it than ideal, but quite tasty. The wine menu offered lots of choices, and a quite acceptable pinot noir for the salmon fillet. Salad, main, and two glasses of wine, and tip came to under $50. Maybe a bit high for Huntsville, but not wildly out of the ballpark.