“Delicious Steak and Seafood”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I selected this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews and wasn't disappointed. While shopping in a department store close by we asked one of the sales clerks if they knew of this restaurant and what they thought of it. We received rave reviews from the sales clerk and from two shoppers overhearing our conversation.
We were celebrating two birthdays (they discount deserts to the celebrants) Yea!
4 of us ordered the steak and grilled shrimp special, a light and delightful spinach strawberry salad. The Strawberry vinegarette dressing was light, tangy and simply wonderful.
My Niece ordered the grilled salmon and raved over it.
For desert the birthday celebrants ordered cream brûlée and Bananas Foster. Their deserts came with a candle and well wishes from our waitress. We were relieved that the wait staff did NOT break out in song. They also make their own Ice Cream! Double Yea.
We were full, and very happy when we left. Our waitress was attentive without being intrusive.
This is not an inexpensive restaurant and we knew that going in. The food, atmosphere and service was worth every penny and if your attempting to impress your significant other, boss or your in-laws this the place to do it.
Make reservations because this restaurant is very popular. I personally would not recommend taking small children here because it is a little pricey and very busy.

1  Thank Claudia B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Four of us went, and half of us were satisfied. My meal was the best. I got the cilantro lime grilled shrimp and the 14 hands wine. I would get that again. However, my boyfriend order the red snapper, and it was so tough I couldn't cut it with my fork. You van't serve overcooked fish! That was an expensive waste. We got an appetizer of the crbcakes, and it was just ok. Skip the calories. The other two people got filets. One was a little under and without a good char and flavor. It was a busy night for them, but you can't lose quality when you have a crowd. I might give them another chance in a pinch.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

No wonder we were told this is the best restaurant around! It's nestled towards the back of an open air mall, along a canal... Nice setting. Upscale decor. Great bar with great drink menu and pro bartenders who know what they are doing - especially Robert who mixed our drinks and dished culinary advice. We enjoyed VooDoo shrimp and jumbo Shrimp at the bar with our wine and martinis. Great wine list. Good size pours. Nice App selection.
Our server James was outstanding and personable. Service was appropriately prompt. Food was delicious. Decent fresh seafood selecting (Snapper, Ahi, Tilapia, Salmon, Lobster tails) and many cuts of choice and prime steaks. Many sides to enjoy. Delicious desserts (we shared the mousse cake - Yum!).
Manager Patrick checked by our table and did a nice job. Attentive.
Definitely worth the drive from Athens. Nice spot.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant. He got a burger, but I got the grilled shrimp. I honestly LOVE the Voodoor Shrimp appetizer. I think that was my favorite thing there. I highly recommend that for anyone. It's a lot like Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is deelish! Just make sure you have reservations, or you'll end up eating at the bar, like we've done more than once.