“Others Like This More than I Do”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Connors is an above average chain restaurant, but it is still very much a chain. The formulaic menu gets me down every time. Still, lots of people I know really like this place. They rave about the lobster bisque and the strawberry salad. Huntsville is a city of engineers; they tend to like predictable menus and things the same every time. I don't hate it; I just would not choose it. The service is good, the food is reliable, and the atmosphere is okay. If your friends want to go there, don't fight it. You will find something on the menu you will eat.

2  Thank CaribeTraveller
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A tasty Saturday lunch with friends. The service was excellent. Our server was very knowledgeable about the items and specials on the menu. He was most attentive to refilling drinks and checking back to be certain everything was satisfactory. I had the angus chopped steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Good flavor and presentation. Generous helpings on all the plates. I had vanilla ice cream for dessert, but Connors gladly covered it with chocolate syrup. Not too noisy and not too quiet. We had reservations since it was a party of 5, but on this blustery Saturday the reservations were not necessary.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is amazing! Seriously the best steak I've ever had. I got the Boursin Filet and thought I was in heaven. It was so very good. Also the Lobster dip as an appetizer with these weird delicious little crunch puffed chips was sinful. We wanted to eat desert, but couldn't because we were so full. Also, the entire staff was amazing, knowledgeable and very nice. I appreciated the advice from the waiter and I hate I can't remember his name, but he was great. Will be going again for sure.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I finally tried Connor's for real... we'd been there for appetizers and lunch before and thought it was good, but we decided to go for a special splurge date night and it was AMAZING! We started with the lobster dip and it was very good... my husband almost preferred the airy "chips" it was served with to the actual dip... I, being a lobster lover, could have eaten the dip with a spoon. I had a salad - nothing really special, but a good house-made caesar dressing - and my husband had the Chicken Poblano soup... it was great, with a wonderful smokey pepper flavor (and my husband ate more of the "chips" with this and deemed it a perfect combo). Then, the entrees came, and they were absolutely amazing!!! I had Australian Lamb Chops and they were beautifully cooked and according to my husband, the sauce could've been eaten with shoe leather very happily. But luckily, the chops were just perfect - no shoe leather there! My husband had a special prime Cowboy Steak (aged 18-21 days) and it was the best steak either of us had ever tasted! We even got bananas foster and were very pleasantly surprised by the flaky crusty and wonderfully creamy ice cream with the wonderful rum sauce and sliced bananas. It was litterally the most perfect meal we'd ever had out together... the atmosphere was great, the food wonderful, and the service was great too!

Also, I forgot to mention that we failed to make a reservation, but we did come at a somewhat off time - a Thursday night, at nearly 8PM... we barely waited 2 minutes before they seated us. So, we were very happy... but I imagine that on weekends a reservation would be a must.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Connors is located in the Bridge Street complex and provides relaxed dining amidst the hustle-bustle of the shopping center. The foods are good; the service is notworthy, and the atmosphere is relaxed and casual. You'll always leave feeling better than when you came.