“Good location and good food.”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Conners is often busy, but it is busy for a reason: the food is always good. The wait staff is good and the food is consistently tasty. Try to get a seat at the bar for a drink and enjoy ordering from the regular menu.

There are newer reviews for Connors Steak & Seafood

Reviewed January 13, 2013

service is always good, tried the house special halibut and it was great and I will order again. Fresh fishing and a very nice serving.
I thought I was in Alaska, it was that good

Reviewed January 8, 2013

go here when our boss takes us out for admin prof day. excellent food but pricey. in the bridge street town center. only been a few times but i just remember it was delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The fried green tomatoes and crab cakes were yummy! Great wine selection and wait staff. Be sure to have reservations...eateries in Huntsville are limited, so Conner's is very popular!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Ate here after dropping our dd at space camp. Portions were large. Food was not gourmet by any stretch of the imagination but it was passable. I gather steak and seafood are the biggies here. I don't eat steak and wasn't hungry enough to go all in for multiple courses. House salad was just okay. Had the shrimp appetizer--humongous. And one can't really frack up shrimp wrapped in paper thin wafers and fried, served with a chutney side for dipping. Husband's pasta was copious but I can't say I was bowled over by the concoction. I would give this restaurant another shot nonetheless, as the seafood display looked inviting.