“Pleasant Setting, Above Average Food”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My wife & I went to Huntsville for dinner and a movie. Connors is conveniently located in The Bridge Street shopping/entertainment complex. The restaurant is roomy and quiet with plenty of space around each table. The service was good with an attentive staff.

I had crab cakes and my wife lime & cilantro grilled shrimp. The serving size was generous without being too large and the quality of the food was above average.

I would not call Connors a gourmet restaurant but I did get a good meal at a reasonable price in a nice setting. The dishes we ordered were tasty and served at the proper temperature and were seasoned to my taste.

We plan to return for another dinner/movie night.

2  Thank tenntraveller70
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of the top steaks ive had! My son had the king crab w/mac and cheese! Killer! Hope to be back in Huntsville eating at Connors soon! Nice job Connors!!

1  Thank Andrew_Destin
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I are big seafood fans but options in Huntsville are limited. Connors is one of about a half dozen restaurants in Huntsville with good seafood so we go fairly often.

On a recent weekday evening we made reservations and arrived at 7:30. We had a short wait but our table was ready at just about the same time that our first glass of wine was being delivered to our bar table.

Our waitress (she had an unusual name, something like Velia) was very pleasant and very good at her job. Service was fast and friendly with all of the details being cared for. The crab cakes appetizer was good but the tuna was better! I then had the Halibut special while my husband had the Mahi.

We each had an appetizer and an entree. My husband had a glass of wine, while I had two of the small glasses and a cocktail (he was driving, plus we were celebrating my birthday!). The bill was a little over $100.

We will return and we will recommend this restaurant to our friends.

1  Thank LifesaBanquet
Reviewed June 2, 2012

They seem to have a better steak menu now, including prime rib (my favorite). The prime rib was the same flavor as others I've had elsewhere, but Connors uses a better cut. The strawberry spinach salad is superb, probably one of the best salads I've ever had. The smoked salmon appetizer is worth trying. The fried green tomatoes were good, but if you grew up eating them at Grandma's house, they won't measure up. The creme brulee was average. The strawberry shortcake was huge and smothered with strawberries.

1  Thank Andrea_P35801
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This establishment serves some of the highest quality steaks you'll find anywhere. Combine this with great service and atmosphere and you have a quality dining experience. It gets rather crowded, however, so get there early.

1  Thank Coe35