“Great Dining Experience”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I always enjoy eating at Connor's and have never had a bad meal. In fact, the selections are exquisite so expect to pay for the quality of the food. My husband and I have spent between $75 - $150 on a meal for two. Our meals usually include an appetizer, surf and turf or lamb, and a few mixed drinks. My favorite starter is the strawberry spinach salad and they always grill excellent steaks. The location is also very nice. Connor's is nestled in the Bridge Street shopping centre which is a sprawling, outdoor european-style shopping complex popular amongst locals and visitors. You can view more on Connor's, including their menu with pricing, at: http://www.thechophouse.com/connors_index.html

• Visited November 2011

Arlington, Texas
“Best Restaurant in Huntsville/Madison County”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We have eaten at Connors at least a dozen times and the food and service are always exceptional. I always get their lobster crab bisque which is the best I have had anywhere. The seafood is consistently excellent. A great place to entertain clients or enjoy an evening with the family.

• Visited December 2011
Toronto, Canada
“First medium-rare steak dead on arrival; second try was perfect!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I went to Connors for dinner during a trip to Huntsville to visit the Army Post. The restaurant was happening and I was able to snag a nice table for 1 on the patio. The patio was nicely cooled with fans and mist coolers. I order my steak medium rare along with garlic mash and collard greens; the medium rare steak was DOA, WAY overcooked. Had to turn it back, and the waitress was very apologetic. The second try was perfect.

The price was very, very good, it would have been perfect had they cooked my medium rare steak correctly on the first try (yes, I know, medium rare is very hard to time perfectly and I'm very picky about my meat!)

• Visited June 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOP NOTCH FOOD, SERVICE, & ENVIRONMENT..WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My wife and I have 2 teenagers and were looking for a supper and night out. Delicious food! awesome environment! We went about 5-6pm on Saturday and no wait on table (ALABAMA vs. LSU) . Delicious crab cakes recommend Fish an Chips (The wait is worth it!!!!) WILL GO BACK INDEED! :

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank CASSANDRA D
Huntsville, Alabama
“Much better than average mall fare.”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I've been to Connor's several times, so that should tell you that I would recommend it.
The fried green tomatoes appetizer is wonderfully understated and slightly whimsical.
The steaks are always very good, and can be fantastic when the stars are right.
The cheese grits are creamy and delicious!
But the lobster bisque.... I could eat a quart! You can taste every ingredient in every bite. It's just my ambrosia!

That being said, you know you are in a mall. It can be very loud when busy. This is definitely not a romantic date restaurant. Call it what it is, a mall restaurant. But for a better-than-average meal with friends or family, I would recommend Connor's over Ruth's Chris 1000 times! I have never walked away disappointed, feeling like I paid too much or got too little, or had an unhappy person in my party.

• Visited April 2011