“Best Fish In Town”
Review of Grille 29

Grille 29
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 29 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 72
Description: Grille 29 is Huntsville hottest new concept in upscale-casual dining. Located in the heart of Providence Grille 29 offers diners a wide variety of dinner choices in a classy comfortable atmosphere. The specialties of the house are in the "From the Grille" menu section with tender cuts like our 8 oz. Filet Mignon and 12 oz. New York Strip Steak. Coupled with Shrimp with Jumbo Lump Crab Meat or broiled Jumbo Scallops, these savory and hearty entrees are uniquely presented and prepared to your liking. The stylish all wood bar at Grille 29 features full liquor service and is manned by some of the area's most professional and courteous bartenders. The wine list consists of 104 varieties of bottled wine, 52 of which are available by the glass . The enticing signature Martinis and cocktails enhance your overall dining experience. Make new friends and enjoy a drink at the bar or meet with old friends for drinks in the relaxing lounge.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

When I am in the mood for good Fish this is the place To Go in Huntsville/Madison area. The first time I visited this restaurant I ordered the Oscar Gouper dish and I have't been able to get past that item on the menu. Every visit after that I drool over their menu items only to come back to the same dish. Not regreted ordering it once. My family and friends have all enjoyed their dishes as much as I have enjoyed mine. Best Potatoes Au'Gratin in town. Try their deserts- You won't regret it.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had a company Christmas dinner for our employees and their guests at Grill 29 on December 21, 2013. I've got to say that we absolutely had the best service anyone could ask for. We had social hour before dinner with drinks and fellowship. When we were ready to have dinner it was wonderful. I had chosen a four course dinner for our menu. We started out with a choice of two soups, two salads, four entrees and four desserts. The only negative that I know of was the green beans. They were a little chewy and most were left on the plates. Overall, I can say that the dinner was a huge success. We will certainly consider booking our next party with Grill 29.

My husband and I eat there usually on special occasions. The price is a little expensive but well worth it. My favorites are the filet and seared grouper oscar. My husband enjoys the scallops and the bone-in cowboy ribeye. They have an awesome firecracker shrimp appetizer and I love the lobster bisque. Grill 29 is a very good place to have a really good meal and excellence service.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I dined there recently, and things are looking up! Their service staff are excellent, and the food, while not quite all that, is quite good.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I saw the reviews for this place and tried it on a Tuesday night- place was packed. Waitress recommended the tuna mignon. It was very good- some of the best tuna that I've had on the mainland, and one of the best meals of the past few months. The rare tuna was cut thick with good presentation and great taste. Raspberry truffle cake for dessert was also very good. Some reviewers complain about the prices- have certainly paid more for less. I'd come here again. My three best meals in Huntsville have been here, Connor's, and Cantina Laredo.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've had the opportunity for 2 great meals at Grille 29 in Providence, Huntsville, AL in the last couple of months. My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary there in November and then returned for New Year's Eve. Both meals were exceptional and the service impecible. The stuffed oysters appetizer got the meal off to a great start, the trout and grouper entrees were fantistic and the creme brulee trio made for a great ending. Despite the New Year's Eve rush was able to get reservations at a relatively late date and the atmosphere did not seem crowded at all. If you are looking for a great meal in Huntsville, Grille 29 is a must try location.