“Great Place”
Review of Grille 29

Grille 29
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 29 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 609 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 72
Description: Grille 29 is Huntsville hottest new concept in upscale-casual dining. Located in the heart of Providence Grille 29 offers diners a wide variety of dinner choices in a classy comfortable atmosphere. The specialties of the house are in the "From the Grille" menu section with tender cuts like our 8 oz. Filet Mignon and 12 oz. New York Strip Steak. Coupled with Shrimp with Jumbo Lump Crab Meat or broiled Jumbo Scallops, these savory and hearty entrees are uniquely presented and prepared to your liking. The stylish all wood bar at Grille 29 features full liquor service and is manned by some of the area's most professional and courteous bartenders. The wine list consists of 104 varieties of bottled wine, 52 of which are available by the glass . The enticing signature Martinis and cocktails enhance your overall dining experience. Make new friends and enjoy a drink at the bar or meet with old friends for drinks in the relaxing lounge.
Beaufort
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Found this on TripAdvisor and decided to try out. Great choice. Is a bit hard to locate but found it. Location reminds one of a downtown area with condos above the establishments. We dined at the bar on both visits. Large aquarium is close to the bar which very entertaining. Bartenders were very friendly and helpful. First night we went it was crowded and the next we went earlier. Food was excellent and portions were large. Dessert was something chocolate and GREAT! Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Huntsville. Will go again next time we are ther.

• Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive an Salty”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Me and my husband visited this place on our 3yr Anniversary. I ordered the Tuscan chicken with rice pilaf an it came with vegetables such as squash an zucchini. My husband ordered pork chop with garlic mash potatoes an rice pilaf. My chicken was mediocre however the rice was horrible. I exchanged for potatoes. My husband rice was nasty as well. His pork chop was toooo salty also the gongolaza fondue was salty. I think we could of found a better restaurant that taste ten times better!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank laalaa09
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great Anniversary Dinner!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We just moved to Huntsville, AL and didn't know where to go for our anniversary. We decided on Grille 29 and made reservations online. We were seated quickly and received great service. The food was amazing. They made out night very special by bringing out a desert plate with "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate. Everything about the experience was great and we will definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013
Huntsville
“Fabulous Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Grill 29 is a fabulous place for Sunday Brunch and it's not just because of the $.29 mimosas! The atmosphere is warm, refined and sophisticated, quiet jazz playing on the pa, plenty of space, good service, and great food. The portions are 'right sized' (if you want a trough, go to Denny's!). I had the smoked salmon eggs Benedict which was delicious. Eggs done to perfection and sprinkled with diced salmon so it was not over powering. I hesitate to rave too much, because I don't want the brunch to become too crowded. So let's just keep this between us, ok?

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Never Again.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I've Visited Grille29 Several Times And Consistency Has Never Been Their Strong Point. This Time, However, Nothing Was Right. Bad Food, Worse Service.My Scallops Were Way To Salty And Neither The Server Nor Manager Seemed.Interested In An Alternative. I Paid Thirty Dollars For A Meal I Didn't Eat And Left. This Was By Far The Worst Experience I've Ever Had Here. This Used To Be My Favorite Restaurant. Not Anymore.

• Visited April 2013