“Yummy Place for Lunch or Dinner!!”
Review of Grille 29

Grille 29
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 29 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 628 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 72
Description: Grille 29 is Huntsville hottest new concept in upscale-casual dining. Located in the heart of Providence Grille 29 offers diners a wide variety of dinner choices in a classy comfortable atmosphere. The specialties of the house are in the "From the Grille" menu section with tender cuts like our 8 oz. Filet Mignon and 12 oz. New York Strip Steak. Coupled with Shrimp with Jumbo Lump Crab Meat or broiled Jumbo Scallops, these savory and hearty entrees are uniquely presented and prepared to your liking. The stylish all wood bar at Grille 29 features full liquor service and is manned by some of the area's most professional and courteous bartenders. The wine list consists of 104 varieties of bottled wine, 52 of which are available by the glass . The enticing signature Martinis and cocktails enhance your overall dining experience. Make new friends and enjoy a drink at the bar or meet with old friends for drinks in the relaxing lounge.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Yesterday we had yet another FANTASTIC lunch at Grille 29 in Huntsville, AL!! We had the BEST of service from Kati W with a beautiful smile. My hubby's Tilapia was delicious, & as always the Lobster Bisque was the absolute best!! I very much enjoyed the Grille 29 Cheese Plate, even to having a little left over for dinner! We topped our lunch off with the amazing Warm Chocolate Sour Cream Cake with chocolate sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. This is a special place whatever the occasion or just a fun lunch!!

1  Thank LindaHayterTurner

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The food - variety of appetizers, including quesadillas, lobster bisque, house salad, lobster tail and filet mignon served with mashed potatoes and English green beans, and topped it off with a special creme brûlée.
The chef here knows how to prepare dinner for the spoiled palate! This was a delicious and certainly one of the higher quality menus served in Huntsville. There was way too much to eat, but the five courses gave a great insight into how outstanding dishes are at Grille 29!
I may not visit this restaurant routinely, but for group meetings or special occasions, I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank inthesun007
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just dinned at Grill 29, ordered a rib-eye steak; not impressed for the following reasons. I expect to be served a cut that is at least or close to 1" thick when paying their kind of prices at a restaurant advertising as a top of the line steakhouse. So cut versus price left me disappointed. But the icing on the cake was the presentation, When I saw it I thought I must have ordered from Applebees or some other like restaurant; fried onion rings on top of the $30+ rib-eye. Overall food is overrated and not priced justified. Friend ordered scallops to complement dish each quarter size scallop was $4. For that kind of price you are way better off going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse.

2  Thank TXurista
Reviewed March 7, 2013

About my 4th time at Grill 29. Nice atmosphere, good menu selection, the Service was especially good today. Should have gotten waiter's name. The wait staff & food is consistent, especially the seafood. I have never made it there for dinner(it's across town for me). I have heard it's a great dinner destination! "Open Table" reservations worked well. Looking forward to my next visit.

6  Thank Lynn30620
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were in town for a conference and grabbed take-out the day after Valentine's -- only because we have two kids and prefer to eat in . . . thankfully, the kids had gone to bed so I could savor each wonderful morsel of the scallops . . . mmm, and the Salad 29 was delicious.

Oh, but the dessert was the best. A chocolate raspberry cake? Truffle? It was so good. We would definitely return.

1  Thank jtr2010