“Your typical Chinese Restaurant”

Ding How II Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #279 of 624 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nothing unique or exceptional about the food. Just your typical Chinese Restaurant with the same menu you'll get anywhere that serves Chinese food.
Friendly staff and prices are very reasonable and large portions of food.

1  Thank Lisa B

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Let's start with the food-perfect ! Everything I have tried on the menu over the last 20 years is exceptional ! The staff is never overwhelmed, alway friendly. I was there Saturday night with a friend & we both agreed, we had never had a marginal meal there. This is a real break from the chains, you'll find some new favorites.

7  Thank Lynn30620
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I went in this restaurant expecting a good experience. We had the appetizer sampler plane and the container was old, dirty, and broken. We had what was supposed to be general tso's but was really sweet and sour sauce with a bit of hot pepper in it. All around it was very poorly done. We will not visit again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Today my brother asked me to go here with him and i said sure and i was thinking another run of the mill chinese restaurant. How wrong i was. We had something called dim sum and let me tell you it was the absolute bomb. It kind of reminded me of a brazilian steakhouse where they walk around asking if you would like this or that cut of meat except this place asked if you wanted all kinds of dumplings, rice wrapped with pork and chicken, chicken feet, pigs feet, egg and spring rolls and all other kinds of awesome things. A little similiar to thai and a little simliar to korean but with a wonderful flair all its own. It was not just a place to eat. It was an fun and exciting experience and i cannot wait to go back to this place. Ding How II is one of the best places to eat in Huntsville in my opinion.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Make sure you ask for the bowl of fried rice. It is amazing and different than what you get with the regular dinners. This also have dim sum on the weekends, which is amazing. Also, the price cannot be beat!!!!! Our favorite chinese restaurant ever!

1  Thank Sarry R