“Exceptional lunch experience.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University Drive
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Recently visited Huntsville for a week-long business trip and stopped in here for lunch on my last day. Unfortunately it wasn't my first day, because I would have eaten here more often that week. The restaurant atmosphere was nice and quiet for lunch ....wasn't very busy at the time I was there. Classy, without being pretentious. Servers were efficient and friendly. I ordered the green curry w/ tofu and brown rice. No issues with substitutions. The chef hit the perfect Thai flavor balance of sour, sweet, salty and spicy. I also had a Thai iced coffee..hit the spot. The complimentary soup of the day was Tom Yum...WOW! one of those soups that make you wish you had more. I'm only sorry I wasn't there for the Tom Kha soup day....maybe next time.

1  Thank Freddie088

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My gf and I went so me to try something new and we loved it! Both of our dishes were great! She had the pad thai and I had spicy beef and rice and both were excellent! We both enjoyed it so much we went all the way back out there 2 days later(this past sun) and I had to get her pad thai and she tried the BBQ chicken and once again both were awesome! Service was very friendly and considerate on wait time and food was fairly priced! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The place looks so nice and very pleasant. The atmosphere is horrible and boring. The waiters that we had knew nothing about the sushi or there names. She said she never heard if a hand roll before and wasn't happy about asking her co-workers about it

1  Thank Marielos256
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I love this restaurant, if I could afford it, I would eat here everyday. The ambiance and the area are very impressive. The restaurant is in walking distance from many hotels in the area and they deliver. They offer cooking classes and often have discounts through email. I normally order the basil chicken and it comes with a generous helping of rice. If you are looking for sushi, it is also offered, but I did not consume any. Every time I have eating there, I have been greeted and served very quickly. One of the servers suggested their YUM catfish and the Red Snapper. Give them a shot, I am sure that you would enjoy your meal.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I attended a cooking class today. We made Pad Thai and Fiery Grilled Beef Salad. The food was wonderful, the owners are very friendly and made us feel at home. We even cooked in there restaurant kitchen which was spotless. can't wait to return.

2  Thank helen17c