“Say Phuket and Go Elsewhere”

Phuket Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University Drive
Atlanta, Georgia
“Say Phuket and Go Elsewhere”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

When we were seated, we originally sat inside and I had water dripping on my head from the exposed cooling system, so I requested to be moved outside. I will say the ambiance outside is great when the weather is nice. They have someone making the sushi there, but for some reason they can't do special orders on the sushi. The waitress we had was a little curt and when the bartender made me the wrong drink, she made it seem like I didn't know much about alcohol. My dinner was good (Pad Thai) but my sister ordered a different chicken dish that had a really funny aftertaste. I was fine but she didn't feel well that night. Needless to say she left me with the leftovers so I tried them two days later and I too got sick. So, if you go here, stick with the Pad Thai, eat outside in the evening, and don't order the French Martini b/c I don't think the bartender knows what Chambord is.

• Visited September 2012

South U.S.
“Great for couples dining”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I recently dined here for our anniversary. We ordered the sushi and were very pleased. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited May 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Love the Chicken in Peanut Sauce”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Excellent food...great outside dining and the service was on the spot. I go to Phuket just about every Wednesday night for their specials. Never disappointing!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Don D
Huntsville, AL
“De Moc (that's very good for you non-Thai speakers)”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Good Thai food, with good prices. Attentive staff, in a nice area of town.

Visited October 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We went here for our anniversary dinner and really enjoyed it!

Visited July 2011