“Great place to visit with friends”
Review of Terranova's

Terranova's
Ranked #89 of 609 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Athens, AL
“Great place to visit with friends”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love eating here and usually pick this restaurant for my birthday dinner. The portions are very generous and the food is wonderful. I especially love the dessert options. This is a family favorite for us.

Pulaski, Tennessee
“Sunday afternoon delight”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband asked me to write this review since he thoroughly enjoyed the Pasta Portafino which he added shrimp too and came with bow tie pasta, smoked bacon, mushrooms, scallions and parmessan in a creamy sauce. I enjoyed the bread and oil with herbs which they refilled. My entree was Shrimp Scampi which was good, it did have an ample portion of large shrimp. Our young male waiter took the time to inquire our opinion on the food and was prompt with refilling our drinks. We plan to return soon.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank tastytravels
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Dinner for two”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wow.
this is the best Italian in Huntsville. All meals include homemade dark bread and olive oil. Chicken Marsala is a top seller. Family owned. great for dates, and small groups. prices make it a great value

Visited February 2013
Huntsville
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Eat there at lunch at a very reasonable price. The restaurant has a good vibe and good service. Will eat there again for lunch.

• Visited December 2012
Orange Beach, Alabama, USA
“Good Food, Generous Portions”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I decided to "go Italian" last night and actually planned to go back to Macaroni Grill because we had a coupon. However, the place was packed so we decided on Terranova's instead. We both started out with a side salad which was fresh & crisp and the blue cheese dressing was very nice. For a main course he chose spaghetti with Italian sausage and I had capellini pasta with meat sauce. The portions were extremely generous; enough so that he didn't even want my leftovers like he usually does. So, I had quite a hefty "doggie bag" to bring home which was a nice surprise.

Our server was very attentive and the entire experience was quite enjoyable. The restaurant had plenty of customers, but it wasn't ridiculously crowded like Macaroni Grill so the noise level was "just right" for quiet conversation. We will definitely be returning!

• Visited February 2013