“Gross”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Huntsville, Alabama
“Gross”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I've tried this restaurant two different times, and I'm sad to say tht each time I was disappointed. Th food I had (both burgers) were almost unpalatable. (I'm talking gross, folks.) I'm. It sure if it's a problem with this particular Red Robin at Valley Bend, or if it's th same with all Red Robin restaurants.

I also found the prices too high - especially considering Five Guys burgers and fries is less than a quarter mile away! (go there If you want a good, homestyle burger with all the fixings)

I won't return to Red Robin - there are too many other great places to go for a good burger.

Visited February 2012

Meridianville, Alabama
“Great messy burgers”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The burgers are great. They are messy, with alot of stuff on them. Fries are good as well. This place is extremely high for a burger though. You could get a burger this good at a cheeper price at somewere like ruby tuesdays or apple bee's.

• Visited May 2012
Saint Peters, Missouri
“great!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Pricey burgers but oh so good. I think it is worth it - once in a blue moon :)

• Visited June 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Always good, never disappoints”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went out of our way to get to Red Robin, and it was SO worth it. We were seated right away, and our server was quick and friendly. The burgers are to die for, and the bottomless Garlic Parmesan steak fries are out of this world. Dinner came in at about $20 for two, but we were stuffed to the gills. SO WORTH IT!!!

Visited May 2012
Huntsville, AL
“Over priced burger place”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

High prices for a bad burger. I have been twice and left disappointed and broke every time. The service is very slow.

Visited October 2011