All reviews parking lot space and rocket center make a u turn food within walking distance hot tub waffles friendly front desk staff hotel management would recommend this hotel to anyone very nice place to stay choose this hotel rooms were very clean the room was nice would stay here again university drive breakfast staff top floor
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I am glad to see that there are still good hotels and good customer service out there!
This hotel is very close to the Space Center and eating areas. Clean rooms and large spacious hallways.
The desk clerk, Anna, was very courteous and professional, which we appreciated very much. If ever in the area, choose this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Clean room and bathroom, spacious, comfortable beds. Behind another motel so no road noise. A/C and bathroom fans noisy (for me) with white noise. Probably okay by most people. Ample electrical outlets. Other than the fans, the only issue was the desk chair. It had no padding between your body and the horizontal metal bar under the seat. Very uncomfortable.
Front desk staff was pleasant and efficient and offered map and guidance. They should have directed us on side streets to the Visitor’s Center rather than on and off I-565. Side streets are much more direct. It is like they don't know their city.
Breakfast room clean and good breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2018

OK for business travel. Do miss having a patio or lounge with a cocktail hour. Not really anyplace to mingle. Continental breakfast is very sparse, but does the job. I am impressed with the friendly staff, and my room is quiet, cold, and comfortable. Good place if your looking to get some much needed sleep.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Raesmama72
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Our room was on the third floor this time. First time I have stayed on that floor. Our room was very neat and tidy. I think it was actually better this time than it was the last time i stayed. Staff was very nice, will stay again

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We checked in at around 3:00. The girls behind the counter were great. We went up to the room, opened the door and checked it out. The room was nice and clean, but the bathroom on the other hand was not as nice. The wall paper was coming off and the toilet paper holder was I don't know what they were thinking.

Once we were ready for bed the people in the room above us like to jump and run in the room. We could hear it all night. We even tried to call the front desk and the phone or something would not pick up.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family