Comfort Inn Huntsville
$125
$96
Doubletree.com
$114
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$82
$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$89
All reviewsparking lotspace and rocket centersleep innmake a u turnfood within walking distancehot tubevery eveningfriendly front desk staffwaffleshotel managementwould recommend this hotel to anyonevery nice place to staystay there againthe room was niceuniversity driverooms were very cleantop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel shares a driveway with the Sleep Inn so I missed the turn the first time. Once I knew that, it was no problem. I arrived early in Huntsville for business but got a room with no problem. There was fresh coffee in the lobby. The room was not very big but big enough for a short stay. The room had a fridge and microwave. There ways also a large flat screen that I put to good use both nights. The bed was comfortable but I do not like the little square pillows that a lot of hotels are going to. There was good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The Wi-Fi did not work the first night or the next day, but the manager worked feverishly to get it back up and running by the second night. "A" for effort for her. Breakfast was very good both mornings. They even had blueberry waffle mix for the machine which is the first time I've seen that. Overall I had a great stay here and the staff was great and very friendly .

Room Tip: You must turn in at the Sleep Inn to get to this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jhg155
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nice, new facility, very friendly staff, nice clean, comfortable room. As always, their breakfasts are great. REAL waffles (not some inexpensive fake waffle stuff), real eggs, biscuits with sausage gravy, fresh fruit, excellent coffee.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Temblor123
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We planned a two night stay and easily booked through the hotel's website. Upon arrival we had an issue that required us to stay another night. The desk staff was very friendly and accomodating. When I had called a week prior to our trip to inquire as to whether there was pool maintenance scheduled during our stay (just our luck to plan a mid-winter vacation with the pool closed), the clerk told me brusquely she had no crystal ball and couldn't predict what would happen next week, but that the pool was currently open. I heard her make a similar statement on the phone while I was waiting in the lobby during our stay.

The room was very nice for the price. We had plenty of towels and cups for all of us, but they were not all replaced each day. The pillows were odd (small) but not uncomfortable. The climate controls were simple and kept a consistent temperature. The common areas were clean and reasonably new. The pool was very warm and the hot tub clean and well maintained. The vending and ice machiens and the elevator are built away from the main corridor, so the noise was considerately minimized.

Breakfast was amusing, as the waffle nazi spent every morning scolding people who didn't make their waffles according to her standards. She berated a man I didn't know for making a whole waffle for his 8ish year old girl, saying kids don't ever eat a whole waffle. When the man said his wife was sharing it with her, he was allowed to go eat in peace. She was very efficient and egg, bacon and biscuit pans were only empty a short time before she refilled them, but maybe a little mentoring on customer service is in order? But the breakfast variety was good and everything was fresh.

The location was perfect for us. It was a short drive to amusements and shopping and there was food within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

After having an awful experience at another local hotel we book a room with Comfort Inn. When we first walked in the staff was very pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfy. They had a continental breakfast that included eggs, sausage and make your own waffles, including the generic continental breakfast pastries and cereal. The pool was nice after a very busy day to de-stress. Very nice hotel and would go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday, since our family homes were crowded. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable (and gigantic!). Our room, as well as all of the areas of the hotel we visited, were spotless. They had a large selection of items during their complimentary hot breakfast, but I usually woke up too late to enjoy it. I appreciated the peace and quiet of Comfort Inn during the holidays.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple