All reviews parking lot space and rocket center make a u turn sleep inn food within walking distance hot tub friendly front desk staff waffles hotel management would recommend this hotel to anyone very nice place to stay stay there again university drive the room was nice choose this hotel rooms were very clean top floor
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday, since our family homes were crowded. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable (and gigantic!). Our room, as well as all of the areas of the hotel we visited, were spotless. They had a large selection of items during their complimentary hot breakfast, but I usually woke up too late to enjoy it. I appreciated the peace and quiet of Comfort Inn during the holidays.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel so affordable I did not expect such a comfy room. Very nice for the price. Clean. Note though - there are no irons in the room so bring one if you need it! Front desk very nice and welcoming.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We recently stayed here on a team trip. despite the fact that the hotel was fully booked the staff made our girls feel as if they were the only ones there!!! As well the rooms were very nice and beds comfortable. we would recommend this location to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a group block at this hotel for a business conference. Kala the manager was so helpful and made sure the stay was awesome. The check in process was very organized and quick. The staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was hot. I can definitely understand why they are one of the top hotels in the city!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was super pleased with this hotel. From the minute I walked in, I was impressed. Everything was clean, and very well decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. Then, at breakfast, Victoria was incredibly nice and helpful. She helped me, as well as my children, get what we needed, and was so friendly. I have stayed in many hotels, but this, by far, stood out among them all. I was not ready to leave after just one night. We will definitely choose this hotel again for our next stay in Hunstville!

Date of stay: September 2012