“Nice staff, Comfortable and Afforadable”

Comfort Inn Huntsville
Ranked #19 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed January 18, 2013

After having an awful experience at another local hotel we book a room with Comfort Inn. When we first walked in the staff was very pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfy. They had a continental breakfast that included eggs, sausage and make your own waffles, including the generic continental breakfast pastries and cereal. The pool was nice after a very busy day to de-stress. Very nice hotel and would go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday, since our family homes were crowded. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable (and gigantic!). Our room, as well as all of the areas of the hotel we visited, were spotless. They had a large selection of items during their complimentary hot breakfast, but I usually woke up too late to enjoy it. I appreciated the peace and quiet of Comfort Inn during the holidays.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel so affordable I did not expect such a comfy room. Very nice for the price. Clean. Note though - there are no irons in the room so bring one if you need it! Front desk very nice and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We recently stayed here on a team trip. despite the fact that the hotel was fully booked the staff made our girls feel as if they were the only ones there!!! As well the rooms were very nice and beds comfortable. we would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a group block at this hotel for a business conference. Kala the manager was so helpful and made sure the stay was awesome. The check in process was very organized and quick. The staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was hot. I can definitely understand why they are one of the top hotels in the city!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was super pleased with this hotel. From the minute I walked in, I was impressed. Everything was clean, and very well decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. Then, at breakfast, Victoria was incredibly nice and helpful. She helped me, as well as my children, get what we needed, and was so friendly. I have stayed in many hotels, but this, by far, stood out among them all. I was not ready to leave after just one night. We will definitely choose this hotel again for our next stay in Hunstville!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I travel a great deal due to my job and have stayed in hotels across the United States. I have seen great hotel staff and not so great hotel staff. While on a family trip, I had the pleasure of staying in the Comfort Inn in Huntsville, AL in July 2012. I was pleasantly surprise when greeted by the hotel staff. They were truly the right people in the right jobs (customer support). I would like to thank Victoria and Usha for superb hospitality. We were treated as if we were the only customer they had encountered all week (not the case) and we had several request of accommodations. If ever you find your self in Hunstville, AL, I recommend this hotel as a place of lodging and I truly believe that you will discover as we did that great customer service still exist. Again thanks to Usha and Victoria.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family