Comfort Inn Huntsville
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$75
$120
$100
Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$68
Hampton.com
$131
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$127
  • Pool
$108
$119
All reviewsparking lotspace and rocket centersleep innmake a u turnfood within walking distancehot tubevery eveningfriendly front desk staffwaffleshotel managementwould recommend this hotel to anyonevery nice place to staystay there againthe room was niceuniversity driverooms were very cleantop floor
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We recently stayed here on a team trip. despite the fact that the hotel was fully booked the staff made our girls feel as if they were the only ones there!!! As well the rooms were very nice and beds comfortable. we would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a group block at this hotel for a business conference. Kala the manager was so helpful and made sure the stay was awesome. The check in process was very organized and quick. The staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was hot. I can definitely understand why they are one of the top hotels in the city!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was super pleased with this hotel. From the minute I walked in, I was impressed. Everything was clean, and very well decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. Then, at breakfast, Victoria was incredibly nice and helpful. She helped me, as well as my children, get what we needed, and was so friendly. I have stayed in many hotels, but this, by far, stood out among them all. I was not ready to leave after just one night. We will definitely choose this hotel again for our next stay in Hunstville!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I travel a great deal due to my job and have stayed in hotels across the United States. I have seen great hotel staff and not so great hotel staff. While on a family trip, I had the pleasure of staying in the Comfort Inn in Huntsville, AL in July 2012. I was pleasantly surprise when greeted by the hotel staff. They were truly the right people in the right jobs (customer support). I would like to thank Victoria and Usha for superb hospitality. We were treated as if we were the only customer they had encountered all week (not the case) and we had several request of accommodations. If ever you find your self in Hunstville, AL, I recommend this hotel as a place of lodging and I truly believe that you will discover as we did that great customer service still exist. Again thanks to Usha and Victoria.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deb T
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great hotel! Reasonable rate, very clean, great location, yummy and plentiful breakfast, friendly and helpful staff and my kids loved the pool and hot tub!!!! You'll definitely want to stay here!! (And just minutes from the Space and Rocket Center!)

Room Tip: If you have kids and plan to swim, request a room by the pool. We had a room right across the hall and loved the convenience!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family