Comfort Inn Huntsville
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$75
$120
$100
Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$68
$127
  • Pool
$108
$119
All reviewsparking lotspace and rocket centersleep innmake a u turnfood within walking distancehot tubevery eveningfriendly front desk staffwaffleshotel managementwould recommend this hotel to anyonevery nice place to staystay there againthe room was niceuniversity driverooms were very cleantop floor
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was super pleased with this hotel. From the minute I walked in, I was impressed. Everything was clean, and very well decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. Then, at breakfast, Victoria was incredibly nice and helpful. She helped me, as well as my children, get what we needed, and was so friendly. I have stayed in many hotels, but this, by far, stood out among them all. I was not ready to leave after just one night. We will definitely choose this hotel again for our next stay in Hunstville!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I travel a great deal due to my job and have stayed in hotels across the United States. I have seen great hotel staff and not so great hotel staff. While on a family trip, I had the pleasure of staying in the Comfort Inn in Huntsville, AL in July 2012. I was pleasantly surprise when greeted by the hotel staff. They were truly the right people in the right jobs (customer support). I would like to thank Victoria and Usha for superb hospitality. We were treated as if we were the only customer they had encountered all week (not the case) and we had several request of accommodations. If ever you find your self in Hunstville, AL, I recommend this hotel as a place of lodging and I truly believe that you will discover as we did that great customer service still exist. Again thanks to Usha and Victoria.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deb T
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great hotel! Reasonable rate, very clean, great location, yummy and plentiful breakfast, friendly and helpful staff and my kids loved the pool and hot tub!!!! You'll definitely want to stay here!! (And just minutes from the Space and Rocket Center!)

Room Tip: If you have kids and plan to swim, request a room by the pool. We had a room right across the hall and loved the convenience!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This rating is to account for a Government Travel and Lodging trip for the period of 5 August 12 thru 17 August 12. The staff during check in (Sharon) was very very very friendly and helpful. Breakfast staff each morning was very polite and provide wonderful meal assistance each morning. During the hours of 4pm to 6am the staff was very helpful with directions, pool and fitness. I would advise this hotel to family and friends. Thank you for all your support to the U.S. Federal Government. DJ.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dennis J
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Nice Location,updated rooms with micro's and fridges,wall mounted lcd tv,desk ,dresser,closet and a chair and ottoman.
Bathroom is tiled and clean....
Free Hot breakfast in the morning,excercise room with a hot tub to boot.
WIFI is free and the speeds are decent 250Kb/s ...well enough to stream netflix or browse the net without hiccups.
There is a Hooters in front of the hotel if you want to go have a brew and check out the uh wings...
Definitely a pleasant stay and the price is even better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business