All reviewsparking lotspace and rocket centermake a u turnfood within walking distancehot tubevery eveningwafflesfriendly front desk staffhotel managementwould recommend this hotel to anyonevery nice place to stayrooms were very cleanthe room was nicewould stay here againuniversity drivetop floorbed was very comfortable
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Comfort Inn at 4725 University Drive in Huntsville, AL, (Tel 256 562-2525) Code A6239

We stayed at this Comfort Inn to be near our youngest daughter who was dying from cancer at a local hospital . Kala Patel manages this Comfort Inn. I talked with Kala Patel and explained our situation. We essentially renewed our reservations on a day to day basis for our two rooms. One morning we were late for breakfast. Kala prepared breakfast for us. She and her staff asked about our daughter every time they saw us. Kala prayed with me and later sent a sympathy card to our home.
I have traveled extensively in the USA and overseas on business.. I don't think you can find another hotel manager anywhere who would take the time to try to soothe a grieving parent that she had just met , and who has trained her staff to be like her.
This hotel is very well maintained. Kala and her staff show the same attention to cleanliness and comfort as they showed to our emotional needs. Comfort Inn is truly an appropriate name.
I could write much more, but will close by saying that Kala Patel is a jewel who helped us so much during this trying time. Please stay at her Comfort Inn when you need a hotel in Huntsville, AL.

Roger L.. Griffith
Tuscumbia, AL

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger35674
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We stayed 3 nights and found it to be one of the BEST mid-priced locations we've ever stayed at: clean, quiet, comfortable, spacious, and a wonderful breakfast with both cold and hot offerings - and plenty of everything. The staff was friendly and verrry accommodating. I fell in the parking lot and they not only helped me, they made phone calls to nearby clinics to check on needed services. We've stayed at a lot of Choice properties, but Huntsville Comfort Inn was the BEST!
Barb Walker

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was a fabulous hotel kinda center located to everything yet hidden behind the Hooter's restrauant and away from the main road. The hotel is very new, inexpensive, has an indoor pool, and it is very clean.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor, all are good rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cometexp
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I've been there several times during business trips and I will definitely come back on the trips to come. Nice rooms and friendly staff. Continental breakfast is served as a buffet and included. The right thing to have a sip of coffee before you leave for work.

The gym and the pool are however not necessarily a reason to stay there. But being in HSV for a week I don't really care for working out anyway.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank countryscalar
Reviewed February 24, 2011

From the time I checked in to when I needed help with an urgent shipment, the staff were friendly and welcoming. Rooms are spacious, clean and extremely quiet. The location is very convenient to businesses and shopping. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business