“Best home cooked meals in Hueytown!”
Review of Home Plate Diner

Home Plate Diner
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Hueytown
Cuisines: American
Hueytown, Alabama
“Best home cooked meals in Hueytown!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

You can't go anywhere in Hueytown that you get a taste of home cooked meals except Home Plate Diner! The cost of their food is not bad for the food that you receive, the people are friendly! When my husband and I, are the whole family they see us so much that they just about know what we need to drink!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2011

fairfield, al
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“better than home cooking”
Reviewed December 15, 2008

You can't beat the fresh cooked meat/vegtables. It's just like eating at grandma's house. And the portions are so big, I always have to get a go plate.
If you want down home country cooking, try this place. It's great!

1 Thank grannysgirl
Hueytown, Al
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed September 5, 2008

If you want food out of a can, this is your stop. Why pay for this food when i can go down to the store and buy can food for myself much cheaper.

2 Thank sbradley212
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I Love Home Plate Dinner”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

I Love Home Plate Dinner

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Home Plate Diner? Share your experiences!